276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONIN Premium Chai Tea Concentrate 700ml for Chai and Cocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100 Percent Natural Extracts and Colourings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chai is a brew made primarily of aromatic herbs. Aromatic spices often have a stimulating effect on the systems of the body, hence the lasting warmth that a cup of chai creates. However, there is a whole lot more to this brew than the buzz.

Best Homemade Masala Chai Concentrate (Chai Syrup

Each ingredient plays a unique role in crafting the perfect chai syrup. The water and sugar form the base of your syrup, with the sugar adding the necessary sweetness.Strain the tea. Return the water to the pot and add the sugars over medium heat. Whisk until completely dissolved. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for five minutes. So, let’s walk through the step-by-step process of creating a wonderfully aromatic and sweet chai syrup that can take your drinks and dishes to a whole new level. Preparing the Ingredients This category was added upon tasting the Chai Box Sweet Monsoon Loose Tea—it’s too good not to share. If you close your eyes, you might swear you’re in the tropics with its fruit and spice aroma and taste. Cinnamon, mango, and coconut mingle with the spices as the tea holds its own. This brewed an excellent cup of tea—without milk. Adding milk highlights the smooth mellow aspects of the tea as the fruit and spice still come forward. It's available in 2.5-ounce up to 1-pound bags of loose tea.

Homemade Masala Chai Syrup - Masala and Chai

The tea may become cloudy after refrigeration. This is due to the caffeine and tannins that are released from the tea leaves at temperatures over 100°F. They eventually bond with each other when chilled. Water boils at 212°F, so this is pretty much unavoidable. This depends. A good rule of thumb is to follow the instructions on your container of masala chai, since tea blenders precisely portion out the spices and tea for the amount of water, milk, and steeping time they recommend.White sugar– Substitute this with options like stevia or sugar-free sweeteners like monk fruit sweetener. Making chai at home is a ritualistic and personal process. The beautiful thing is that you get to customize it and make it yours.The most common mistake is when people make their chai either too strong or too weak. But both can be easily remedied by adding more milk if its too strong and boiling for two to three minutes more if it's too weak." — Ayan Sanyal, Founder of Kolkata Chai Co.

Easy Chai Syrup - Veggie Desserts

To make this concentrate, you only need a handful of everyday ingredients and ten minutes of your time. Ingredients You Need Brown sugar– Choose either light or dark brown sugar. You can also use coconut sugar for a similar flavor and look. From the saucepan I use to boil the mixture to the jar I choose for storage, each piece of equipment has its part to play. Let’s delve into the essential and optional tools that can assist us in our chai syrup journey. Essential Kitchen Tools Keep in mind that you may be sacrificing some flavor by opting for bagged chai. Ayan Sanyal, founder of Kolkata Chai Co., told us: "Masala chai is best brewed with loose leaf tea and spices and simmered over a stove to develop the flavor. 'Chai tea' bags steeped in hot water and drank with a little milk won't develop the flavor nearly enough." To steer clear of this, I always measure my ingredients meticulously. I recommend starting with the suggested quantities and adjusting according to taste but aim to maintain a balance. Improper StorageChai is one of my favorite hot beverages, one reason being its deeply warming effect on the body. The sensation of holding a hot cup of chai in your hands, and the inside-out warming effect that follows every sip, are simple pleasures that a person can rely on in long cold winter months. I have been playing with this recipe for the last couple of years, and after many months of experimentation now feel like it is good enough to qualify for gifting this season.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment