276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unstable Unicorns, Here To Slay, Card Game, Ages 14+ , 2-6 Players, 15-90 Minutes Playing Time

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Modifier cards are special cards that can be used to increase your chances to succeed in doing a certain action. Every player gets to choose a party leader character to represent them throughout the game. Each party leader card has a class and a skill that gives you an edge over your opponents. Whether you enjoy fighters, bards, wizards, or thieves, you’ll find a party leader that’s right for your play style – but choose wisely, because you only get one party leader for the whole game!

Item, Challenge and Modifier cards can all be played at any point during the game to either aid you in your quest or to disadvantage your “friends” preventing them from winning the game. How Do I Win? There are many opportunities to interact with other players since a big part of the game revolves around sabotaging your opponents. These are the adventurers that will form your party once recruited (played on the table) and they all come with a class type and an effect. The other method to win the game is to successfully build your raid party, this means having 6 different types of hero’s played out in front of you (including your party leader card) this is the more sneaky way to win the game and can sometimes leave the game ending on a bit of an anti-climax but nevertheless is still a win to brag about! Can I Stop Someone Winning?

Here to Slay

A big welcome to our 16 new friends! The new heroes are just as cute and amusing as their original predecessors and add great new powers to your army. Party leader cards cannot be sacrificed, destroyed, stolen, or returned, so they will remain in your hand throughout the whole game. Monsters: Each time a monster is slain by you, your party gains a new skill, which is found at the bottom of the monster card. This card is then added to your party and placed next to your Party leader card. Reveal another monster card when one has been slain. END OF GAME Cards can be played at all different times during the game. Placing hero cards down straight away can give you a free one-shot bonus (which therefore costs an action to play) and strengthen your party. And remember, the Party leader’s class counts towards the winning condition of having 6 different classes in your party.

In this game, you’ll assemble a full party of heroes to slay dangerous monsters while working to avoid the sabotage of your foes. The game also includes items you can equip to your heroes, 1V1 challenge cards, and roll modifiers to tip the odds in your favor. The last card which can prevent a player from winning is the challenge card, this is played at any point to challenge an action from another player when played both players roll a dice to determine if the card is played or not, often with the challenger having a roll advantage. The Review Don't like what your opponent just played? Throw down a challenge! Challenge cards can be played instantly to try to stop another player from playing a hero, item, or magic card. Playing a challenge card initiates a 1V1 challenge in which you and another player both have to roll the dice. If they win the challenge, they still get to play their card, but if you win the challenge, you get to send their card directly to the discard pile! » MODIFIERS « Here to Slay is a great addition to any household, due to being a great two-player game, but also a fantastic game for a larger group. The base game provides 6 Party leaders, but with an additional 2 Party Leaders provided in this expansion, this raises the maximum to 8 players in a game. I can’t say I’ve attempted an 8-player game- but I can imagine the inevitable, hilarious carnage. The game follows a similar concept to the original Unstable Unicorns game. It sees you strategically building an army of heroes. Your end goal is to build a mighty raid party to slay monsters of various difficulties. You must prove yourself as the greatest champion amongst your friends.Each player may play any number of Modifier cards on the same roll. Once everyone has finished, combine the total change from all the Modifier cards and adjust the roll total accordingly. Challenge Cards: Thanks to the rich variety of heroes, monsters and skills, your journey in Here to Slay remains fresh and captivating for many games. The Shadow Claw (Thief) – once per turn on your turn, you may spend an action point to pull a card from another player’s hand. Players may only be challenged once per turn. Another player can not challenge a second time in the same turn. Party Leaders: This is always my number measure when it comes to judging a game and based on what I wrote above I certainly consider Here to Slay very fun to play.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment