276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enola Gaye Wire Pull (WP40) Smoke Grenade - PINK

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No two celebrations are the same and our full-time staff will work with you to make your party to your exact vision. We lost our son December 31, 2022, and he and my daughter share the same birthday May 1st, 2 years apart, and we had a celebration to honor their birthday and sent some Smokey bomb love up to my son in heaven.

You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. Big Shotter Fireworks Smoke Bombs are Non-Toxic, CE tested and surpass all quality testing for the European market. They will receive discreetly labeled smokes as to not give away the gender until you pull the pin and the smoke reveals the gender of your baby!v=1631795642","width":1080},{"alt":"Colored Smoke Bombs","id":1585557602356,"position":7,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0. v=1631795642","width":1080},{"alt":"Pink Smoke Gender Reveal","id":1585555832884,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.

Their professional management team and labs are dedicated to rigorous testing to ensure the firework is safe to use. We also carry ring pull gender reveal smoke grenades (no lighter required) along with a wide variety of other gender reveal products. There are many different emotions that we feel when we’re about to find out the news from wonder all the way to fear – it’s completely natural!To function the Smoke Bomb, pull the ring to the side; what follows is up to 30 seconds of brilliantly coloured smoke. I always have a stash with me for all my sessions if my clients opt to use them and 95% of the time, they say yes!

We were able to take A LOT of pictures and even do multiple positions of where the smoke was coming from. Colored smoke cannons add thrill and surprise to any event, whether it be a birthday party, family photoshoot, graduation, gender reveal party or any other moment in life. Gender reveal smoke bombs, gender reveal fireworks and gender reveal cannons in the UK have become increasingly more popular as parents to be, want to share the exciting gender reveal with their family and friends. We bring you BSF25 Gender Reveal Pink Small, a compact unit with a considerable output that lasts up to 30 seconds. Enola Gaye has been producing colored smoke effects for over 20 years, and is the world’s most trusted smoke bomb brand for photographers.These Smoke Bombs are designed with a composition which produces no external flame and prevents the casing from getting too hot. You will find Smoky Bombs primarily used for photoshoots and filming making but they also work great for paintball, air-soft, survival purposes and anything else your heart desires. Finding out the gender of your new baby is one of the most memorable moments of your life, and you can make it even better with a gender reveal fireworks display. By purchasing from Gender Reveal Celebrations you understand and assume all liability \u0026amp; Gender Reveal Celebrations is not responsible for any damage or injury from using this product. Choose gender reveal smoke cannons for the perfect picture opportunity and fill the air with beautifully bright pink or blue smoke or choose a single shot firework in gorgeous pink or blue.

At Let’s Party Fireworks, we supply only the pink fireworks and blue fireworks for your gender reveals in the UK. I am absolutely stoked that they not have the color white, as I will now be using the white during wedding formals! Even if something goes wrong, their support team is better than any big name companies ive ever dealt with!

Gender reveal fireworks UK are becoming more and more popular and it’s a great way to put your creativity and imagination to use. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Waiting on the professional pictures to be developed but the smoke bomb lasted 90 seconds and was perfect to take multiple pictures.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment