276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cliff at Christmas

£6.325£12.65Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I recorded this album in Criteria Studios in Miami, Florida – 4,427 miles away from Abbey Road – and once again I felt that I was in a world of my own,” said the singer, who worked with two producers, Sam Hollander and Chris Walden. Top 50 ( ARIA Chart) peaks from 13 June 1988: "australian-charts.com > Cliff Richard in Australian Charts". Hung Medien . Retrieved 20 April 2017. Christmas With Cliff was recorded in 2022 in Criteria Studios, Miami and produced by Sam Hollander and Chris Walden. Dutchcharts.nl – Cliff Richard – Christmas with Cliff" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved 7 December 2022.

Next year is my 65th year and here I am in the charts with the most popular artist of the decade and I am able to still compete. So I am just really happy about it.” The Beatles made music history during their 10-year reign, making a huge cultural impact with their influences on music, fashion and even film. This album is not just mine, it belongs to all of us involved in creating it, and I hope that we add a little something special to your Christmas season.” Appearing on This Morning, he said: “Nothing ever seemed to be possible in the early days. We were written off as one-hit wonders. We lived from day to day. O'Hanlon, Ardal (14 December 2003). "Ardal O'Hanlon meets Sir Cliff Richard". The Observer . Retrieved 8 December 2011.The duo have won BRIT and MTV Awards, as well as having been nominated for a Grammy Award, thanks to huge hits such as 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World', 'Shout' and 'Mad World'. a b c d "Official German Charts: Cliff Richard (albums)". offiziellecharts.de. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015 . Retrieved 22 December 2017. Miss You Nights: "Denmark Top 20 Albums 1997-2008". mogens nielsen. Archived from the original on 26 February 2012 . Retrieved 7 February 2012. Cliff Richard — 40 Years of hits in Holland". NVPI . Retrieved 21 December 2010. [ permanent dead link] a b c Peak positions for albums in Canada. Peaks prior to 1967 are on the CHUM Chart; however, subsequent peaks are on the RPM chart.

EMI gears up for the best of times; first Robbie Williams retrospective set to be an early Christmas number one favourite". Music Week. 18 September 2004 . Retrieved 4 December 2011. Political interventions: Famously allowed then-prime minister Tony Blair and his family to use his Sugar Hill Estate in Barbados. a b "Kent Music Report No 453 – 28 February 1983 > Platinum Albums 1982 (Continued)" . Retrieved 26 December 2022– via Imgur.com.Famous outfits: More famous for getting his kit off … he went topless for his annual calendar every year until recently. Prior to the inception of the EP chart, Expresso Bongo peaked at number 14 on the UK Singles Chart.

UK position for original cast recording (Heathcliff Live)". Official Charts Company . Retrieved 30 March 2015. a b "Sir Cliff signs to Decca 45 years after original rejection". Music Week. 3 September 2004 . Retrieved 8 December 2011. Now You See Me, Now You Don't: Billboard (16 October 1982). "Billboard". Nielsen Business Media, Inc. p.116. ISSN 0006-2510. {{ cite magazine}}: Cite magazine requires |magazine= ( help) Despite taking various breaks throughout their career, the band have toured consistently and played popular music festivals, such as the Newmarket Nights festival in 2016 and the Forest Live festival in 2019. Richard’s first new Christmas album in 19 years, Christmas With Cliff, currently sits just behind This Is What I Mean, the third album from Stormzy, in the midweek charts.Speaking about creating the record, he added: "I have always loved being in recording studios ever since Studio 2, Abbey Road, in 1958. I recorded this album in “Criteria Studios” in Miami Florida - 4,427 miles away from Abbey Road and once again I felt that I was in a world of my own! As well as being available digitally, on CD and on Vinyl, Cliff has also released 'Christmas With Cliff' in a new magazine format, which is a career first! a b c d e f g h Scapolo, Dean (2007). The Complete New Zealand Music Charts 1966–2006. Maurienne House. ISBN 978-1-877443-00-8. Christmas with Cliff is the 46th studio album by British pop singer Cliff Richard, released on 25 November 2022 by East West Records. The album entered the UK Albums Chart at number two, becoming Richard's 47th top 10 solo album. [1]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment