276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Next in Line: The latest book from the Sunday Times bestselling author, the must-read new crime-thriller (William Warwick Novels)

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have never been much of a reader of books, but in 2020 during the lock down, I purchased a Kindle Paper white, started to read different authors, but something didn’t seem quite right, and I wasn’t enjoying reading, at this time I was 85 years old, then I decided to give Jeffery Archer a try, I didn’t know what book to try, for me I was lucky I picked number 1 Clifton Chronicles. But the plot was good, I liked the layers, and the twists and turns, the characters and how they interacted with each other and I was especially pleased when the book ended satisfactorily, with all questions answered. A backdrop of colourful characters, including his remarkable wife Beth, The Hawk, his boss, Inspector Ross Hogan, his closest friend, and often the cause and sometimes the solutions of his problems, Princess Diana, The Crown, and Miles Faulkner, a brilliant and resourceful criminal who dogs his path and chance of promotion at every opportunity. At his trial the accused was asked by prosecuting counsel why he’d done such an evil thing, and he simply replied, “I didn’t want her to look at another man ever again. It captures the story of two men who despite being in different walks of life, had their paths meet thanks to fate.

I get the impression that it is better to read this series from the beginning to understand the significance of some of the secondary characters, such as the escaped prisoner, Miles Faulkner.Another fantastic novel from Archer and has left us on a cliffhanger with a new book promised next year. From Brussels they went on to Antwerp, where Crippen purchased two tickets on the SS Montrose, a steamship bound for Canada.

This book turned to be the silver lining in the cloud when at the brink of bankruptcy, Jeffrey Archer was able to make quite a fortune from sales. Next in Line” from the Detective William Warwick series is the latest book by Jeffrey Archer which will release on September 22, 2022. Following doubts about the Command team’s ability and performance, a Scotland Yard squad led by DCI William Warwick, are sent in to investigate, because anything less than the utmost dedication to duty in the protection of the Royal family, will not be tolerated. Warwick has his hands full with this one, showing how versatile he can be, alongside his team, as they face some of their most daunting work to date.Beth had reminded him, before adding that she wouldn’t be satisfied until Booth Watson was behind bars with his ‘distinguished client’, where they both belonged. Following the Second World, Goring desires Scott’s father to have it in token of his kind remedy, and due to the fact, Goring found out Scott’s father might be unfairly blamed for his pre-execution suicide. Thanks to NetGalley for providing me with an advanced reader's copy of Next In Line by Jeffrey Archer in exchange for an honest review. At two different schools, he worked as a physical education teacher where he focused on training students in a number of sports including fencing. My pleasure, ma’am,’ said Sir Peter, before turning to the welcoming party of senior officers who were waiting in line.

I have no real inclination for anything royalty related so went into this novel with lowered anticipation. My thanks to HarperCollins and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review an early copy of Next in Line. Between 1967 to 1970, Archer began a career in politics and served Great London Council as a Conservative councillor.Maverick ex-undercover operative Ross Hogan is charged with a very sensitive—and unique—responsibility. This next exhibit, ma’am, is particularly fascinating,’ said William, pointing to a small, plain metal box. While many in the Royal Family prefer to keep a low profile, Diana attracts the flashbulb like none before her. Once again, Archer has delivered an entertaining book filled with an appealing cast of detectives as well as Warwick’s loving and supportive family including his wife Beth and their children.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment