276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Russian Standard Platinum Vodka 70cl, Silver Filtered Premium Purity, 40 percent ABV

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kremlin Award is another great Russian vodka brand. It is produced by the Moscow distillery and is made with wheat and rye grains. It has a smooth, clean taste. best vodka...period....no bitter after taste....smooth...like water.great for mixing or straight.they know what they are doing.....I could drink this for breakfast. The primary ingredients in Russian vodka are water and ethanol, with the latter typically derived from fermented grains such as wheat, rye, or corn. Some premium brands also infuse natural flavors or botanicals to create unique taste profiles. How Is Russian Vodka Traditionally Distilled? Chris Jones, founder and managing director of Paragon Brands, said: “It’s a great privilege to be working with the exceptional Roust portfolio of brands during this new chapter of their evolution in the UK.

Russian Standard Platinum Vodka Russia Spirits Review | Tastings Russian Standard Platinum Vodka Russia Spirits Review | Tastings

In my 40 years experience of drinking vodka, from many countries, many brands, it is best I ever had. I never was a big vodka drinker until I moved to Russia for 4 years. Ruskie Standart is certainly an outstanding vodka. The other Russian stuff is nothing to write home about. Finlandia isn't too bad either. Unlike other spirits, vodka does not require aging. The focus is on achieving a clean, pure spirit through distillation. However, some premium Russian vodka brands offer aged versions where the vodka is stored in wooden casks to develop a unique flavor profile. How Should Russian Vodka Be Stored?

learn

Stars, Burne_ts gets 3.5 stars, Tit_o's gets 3 stars, Grey Goo_e gets 4 stars. Russian Standard gets 5 stars and all the accolades. From Russia with love! I'm 64, where have you been all my life? Russian Standard Vodka also uses pure glacial water from Lake Ladoga - the largest lake in Europe. The water goes through a ten-step filtration process before being used in the vodka. Looking for the best cherry vodka? Look no further! In this blog post, we will discuss the best brands of cherry vodka available on the... Have you ever wondered why some chefs add vodka to their sauces? You might think it's a weird, unconventional practice, but it actual...

Russian Standard Platinum Vodka | Master of Malt

The rye undergoes triple distillation and two filtration steps using egg whites and charcoal. Aside from its strong rye flavor, we were overwhelmed by its wild herbs and smoothness. When it comes to pairing vodka with food, many people think of vodka tonics or vodka martinis. But have you ever thought about using fl...

Bison Grass is the world’s third largest vodka brand and is available in more than 80 markets worldwide. Dermot Davitt (13 November 2008), "Russian Standard reveals grand ambitions to become a global force in premium vodka segment", The Moodie Report, London: Moodie International, archived from the original on 22 July 2011 , retrieved 22 November 2011 Why We Like It: Russia produces premium quality vodka, and one of the best Russian vodka brands with excellent value for money is Smirnoff Vodka. Two trips to Russia while adopting our little girl. We feel in love with her and Russian Standard. This is by FAR the best Vodka made. So smooth but tasty. I would line up to get more...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment