276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chad Valley 250 Piece Super Art Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Manda 'Bought for Xmas present for my son ,he loves it ,smart carry case to keep all art tidy inside as room to do so ,you can also take out for over night staying out.'

Mum Of 4 'My daughter loves drawing and colouring, so this was a great product for her. Happy child, happy parents.' Yaz 'I bought this one as a birthday present. It has enough equipment for busy children. Great value for money and great variety of colours.'Jaybe 'Bought this as a Christmas Gift for my Granddaughter, She's delighted with it, and so are we. Good value.' The first thing we should say before we get really into the detail on the price, is to get you to think about a budget. Budgeting is a really key part of the buying process, as without a budget you might end up blowing a lot more money than you had planned to. So take a look at your finances and get a bit of an idea of how much you are willing to spend before you take too much time shopping around. Price Kay 'I recently bought this for my son , he is 6 years old and loves this. It is great value for money, has loads of items in the box to choose from. Keeps the children busy , as well as assisting them with their creativeness and home learning.' Of course, one downside to buying online is that you aren’t able to see the product in-person. But there are many ways to help you determine a product’s quality without seeing it. Let’s see what it is about Chad Valley 250 Piece Super Art Set that gets it a review score of 9.3/10.

So the first step is to look at the price of Chad Valley 250 Piece Super Art Set. Here we run a search to find the price of products that we review. If it’s a product offered by lots of retailers then we get you the best price. If it’s only offered by one retailer then we find you the latest price. Taj 'I bought last month too disappointed with the product few colors in multiple numbers quality is also very poor' Lou 'I wasn't quite prepared for how big this is . It has EVERYTHING you cannot go wrong for a art set all great for little hands' Ally 'I bought this for my arts and crafts mad daughter for her birthday. I'm sure she will love it.' The price of a product is another really good indicator of the quality because, as you’ll already know, you often get what you pay for. In the pricing section shortly you’ll see how the price of Chad Valley 250 Piece Super Art Set compares to all of the other Drawing and painting toys available from our recommended retailer, Argos.For our review we’ve scored Chad Valley 250 Piece Super Art Set 8.3 out of 10. We take a number of criteria into account here including what customers have to say about the product, the features, quality and price. Thank you for reading our Chad Valley 250 Piece Super Art Set review tips and guidance. As we mentioned earlier, if you do go on to buy one of these products mentioned, please do drop us a comment as it will be great help to other customers like you. Dusty5836 'Bought for a 5 year old who loves art and crafts. Her eyes lit up at size and contents of the product. One very happy child.' This super Chad Valley 250 Piece Super Art Set contains everything your little artiste requires to get innovative. Whether little ones get inspired to paint, draw, shade or chalk, this set has it all. It's a goliath stationery set in a helpful case to keep it all together. PaulT 'Bought this colouring set for our six year old grandson. I Printed some free car templates off the internet and the first thing he does when he visits us is get his colouring gear out. He spends ages carefully colouring these in !!! Excellent value. Recommended. AAAAAA++++++'

After that, we worked out how many products were more expensive or cheaper. From the 79 products, 57 cost more and 13 cost less than Chad Valley 250 Piece Super Art Set. Prices from Chad ValleyBonbon 'I bought this for my great granddaughter for this coming Christmas the crayon set is worth the money my great granddaughter will love it but putting it away the edges of the case are sharp which cut my finger. A little more care with the case would be ideal !!' Mammi 'Great value and great for budding artists I’m sure my granddaughter will spend hours with this' Kirstylouuise 'Absolutely brilliant drawing set both my kids absolute love it and there really good quality!'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment