276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kopparberg Vodka Lemon, 70cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kim Kardashian shows off son Saint's 'Zombie Neymar Jr' costume while also unveiling his NEW buzzed hair in latest Halloween photos Princess Leonor's family album: Spanish royals release intimate photos charting future Queen's path from... Tyler Christopher's Charmed co-star Alyssa Milano and fellow General Hospital actor Bryan Craig lead tributes to the star after his death at 50

Kopparberg’s First-Ever Canned Cocktail Range is a Modern Kopparberg’s First-Ever Canned Cocktail Range is a Modern

Emily Ratajkowski bundles up in a fur coat while taking son Sylvester out in New York City... after she was seen kissing Stephane Bak in ParisThe brand describes it as a drink for night events such as parties or bars, while its fruit cider is 'perfect' for relaxing in the sun. Kelly Clarkson, 41, shows off her slender shape in a denim dress when chatting up Priscilla star Jacob Elordi Schitt's Creek star Emily Hampshire apologizes for dressing as warring exes Johnny Depp and Amber Heard for Halloween: 'I am deeply sorry and ashamed'

Kopparberg | Swedish Fruit Cider Classic Cocktails - Kopparberg | Swedish Fruit Cider

Usher reveals teenage son is 'directing' his Super Bowl halftime show - but R&B legend maintains silence as he's probed on THOSE Justin Bieber rumors Brooke Shields, 58, reveals she was rushed to ICU after she started 'frothing at the mouth' in terrifying seizure and how Bradley Cooper came to the rescue Ashley Olsen cuts a casual figure in denim while out in NYC... after secretly giving birth this year Inside Chloe Madeley's post split glow-up: Star swaps her gymwear for racy boots after James Haskell accused her of 'never dressing sexily for him'

Consider this similar product...

Jeremy Renner flashes smile at Los Angeles Lakers game just 10 months after nearly being crushed to death by heavy snow plow

Kopparberg Vodka Lemon | Ocado Kopparberg Vodka Lemon | Ocado

BBC defends 'racist' Little Britain sketch where David Walliams says Asian character 'smells of soy sauce': Corporation claims scene is intended to 'expose and ridicule outdated prejudices that still exist in parts of UK society' A nation of wheeler dealers: Half who sold a car online did so to an online buying service... and three-quarters were HAPPY with the experience!Harry and Meghan's biographer Omid Scobie shares sneak peek at chapter about the British press in his new... Israel-Hamas war LIVE: Communications are shut off again in Gaza as Israel announces 11 IDF troops were killed fighting Hamas yesterday Coronation Street couple Sally Carman and Joe Duttine put on a cosy display as they attend their co-star Chris Gascoyne's leaving party

Kopparberg has launched a vodka range - Daily Record Kopparberg has launched a vodka range - Daily Record

James Blunt shares emotional meaning behind his new song The Girl That Never Was: 'I deal with it by writing' The summer drinks launches are starting to roll in and these are going straight on our to-try list! Britney Spears says she is 'grateful' to fans and readers after her memoir The Woman in Me sells more than a million copies in first weekStorm Ciaran latest: Live updates as ‘danger to life’ weather warning issued for parts of the UK with strong winds and rain set to hit today DEAR JANE: I'm terrified my wife has unknowingly joined a CULT - she says it's a self-help group but I know there is something more sinister going on Vanessa Feltz reveals how she has coped with heartbreak following split from Ben Ofoedu: 'I have been out every single night for 129 nights' REVEALED: The 'super comfortable' power leggings from Sweaty Betty that gym goers can't get enough of BBC defends 'racist' Little Britain sketch where David Walliams says Asian character 'smells of soy sauce'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment