276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Dig Monsters DGM00200 Jumbo Popsicle Purple

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The girls loved these. I was actually surprised though, as they seemed to prefer the Monji Monsters, more than digging them out. This is usually the other way around. My 3 year old loves hers and played with it on and off all day and even took it to the bath with her. The Popsicle is very smooth and slippery and fun to handle and I like how you can play with it afterwards with the cutting tools. Price-wise I think it is pretty competitive with other products on the market for the experience and the toy. I do have to say, as I have done with other products, it does come with quite a bit of plastic. You can keep the popsicle case to play with but some kids may not, so bear that in mind. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.

A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. The weather was amazing so we decided to head out for a walk and take a blanket, whilst testing out the I Dig Monsters. Of course we made sure we took all of it home!As well as the bag containing the Monji Monster, there is also some cutters for you to play with the Popsicle afterwards. This is fun as you can make shapes and still use it after use. I’m sure many kids would love one of these as a birthday gift or Christmas present. Good if you are wanting to buy something new and exciting for someone. Would you Like to Win 1 of 2 I Dig Monsters?

This May, Moose Toys is incredibly excited to announce the launch of two new and exciting collectible ranges. OH! MY GIF and I DIG Monsters. Each with their own ground-breaking innovations, we know these will be a fan favorite in no time. There are 28 stylish Monji looks for kids to collect this series in various rarities and special finishes, including accessories. Not to brag, but I dug up a rare Monji named Beach Day Monji. It totally channels my yearning for a beach day and wears flippers and floaties. Kids can also dunk Monji in icy cold water for a ~*mystery*~ color-change surprise. I enjoyed watching them dig out their Monji Monsters but I would advise spending a bit of time doing it. Enjoy the slicing and peeling, as it is quite satisfying. The girls whizzed through this but sometimes kids are just desperate to get the end prize! My girls loved the Monji Monsters afterwards, so I was glad. It wasn’t just something they got bored of immediately.

I am DIG MONSTERS! (I dig a monster) – the cutest new collectible toys of 2020 from the creators of Shopkins and Pikmi Pops. I think the girls could have peeled and spent a bit more time getting their Monji out but they were pretty excited to reveal it. The Monji is in a blind bag, so it will be dry and ready to play with as soon as kids take it out of the popsicle. While the popsicle compound will not regain its shape, kids can also use the stamp cutter charms to make cool shapes from what’s left.

There are 6 colorful shape cutters to collect in fun shapes. Use them to make cute shapes as you dig through the compound. When you're done - loop them together and wear them as a charm bracelet! You also get some shapes and cutters to play with the left over popsicle! There are 28 different styles of Monji to collect. Trying Out the I Dig Monsters! You are then ready to find your Monji! This part is pretty fun and my 3 year old could have good go at this. You use the tools to slice and peel the popsicle apart. This is really satisfying but the girls wouldn’t let me do it.They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. My girls are huge fan of surprise toys. I’m sure I say this with every review but it is true! Most kids are nowadays. Anything which is a surprise, blind bags or a toy which needs revealing, my girls are well in. I do think you pay for that experience and that surprise element! When we were kindly sent some I Dig Monsters! to review, I knew they would be really keen. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Jbethy from

Colour change only revealed glasses. Might be fun for a toddler.

Date published: 2020-11-07