276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Graffiti U

£11.495£22.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In my opinion, the clear highlights are “Never Comin Down,” “Horses," “Same Heart,” “Way Too Long” and “Steal My Thunder” (ignoring the latter’s unusual ‘hidden’ second outro), and these are arguably some of Urban’s best songs in a while. This new KU stuff sounds quite scattershot …like he doesn’t know what to chase or what his musical statement really wants to be . Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions.

I couldn’t believe I actually found 3 songs of his from the past 5 years that I don’t mind listening to. But, this is two albums of this now, and this is even more of a departure from country music than “Ripcord” was. If there’s anything I disagree with here, it’s the underlying implication that Keith Urban was ever country, or ever worth listening to as a Country artist. Keith’s always branching out…he has worked with tons of other artists, many of whom he has huge respect for.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. As for the remarks that have been made on Keith Urbans lyrics; there are plenty of cheesy traditional country music lyrics to go around.

On 23 April, he performed the song at a Spotify "Fans First" event in Nashville, Tennessee along with " Parallel Line" and " Wasted Time", from his previous album Ripcord. NOTE: Also, most United Statiens, when they think about their country only see the Continental United States, ALWAYS leaving / forgetting that both Alaska and Hawaii are as much official States as the States in the Continental United States.

Plus, he’s doing a way better job of it than most country-but-going-pop artists these days… And finally, to the people who complained about him seemingly trying to hang on to his youth…who doesn’t? Throughout Graffiti U, the production feels fresh and innovative, even if Urban’s creativity occasionally takes things perhaps a little too far; the choruses of ‘Drop Top’ (a propulsive, EDM-influenced ode to free-spirited partying) and ‘Love the Way It Hurts (So Good)’ are both somewhat counter-intuitive, to the extent that both songs each feel like the product of two separate songs which have somehow collided. If you had a couple of teenagers singing that song it would be a reasonable summer pop song but we don’t have a couple of teenagers doing it. All we are saying ( for the elleventy hundredth time ) is that the man is NOT writing , recording , singing or performing COUNTRY music .

I am loving the new Album, in the last 6-8 months I found Keith Urban's music and now have 3 Albums he has captured my interest back in music, Thank you Keith Urban.

It’s almost as if in a calculating and maniacal obsession, Keith Urban and his legion of SIXTEEN producers set out on a purposeful mission to make the worst country album they could. If you listen to him talk about the evolution of the record you’ll see that this was a pure artistic reflection of where he is at right now, based off of his current musical influences.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment