276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Equi - Beauty Formula - 30 Day Multivitamin Powder Supplement - Clear Glowing Complexion - Anti Blemish, Hormonal Spots & Scar Treatment, Hormone & Gut Support - Marine Collagen, Resveratrol

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only does this cost less, it also generally helps you to feel more energetic and boosts your immunity – which is an essential part of you enjoying the whole process! Advanced Multivitamins + Minerals -A mature female-specific spectrum of bio-available, high quality vitamins and minerals. I had been feeling quite depressed before starting them and have since been feeling bright, uplifted and energised. If you are struggling with a skin condition, consider cutting down on dairy and gluten and limiting sugar, white refined carbs and alcohol. Cynatine® HNS Keratin - We always go that extra mile, this time by combining our collagen with bio-available keratin, the amazing protein that keeps our nails strong and hair glossy.

I am delighted to hear that you and your daughters are not only enjoying our products but seeing the benefits of them also. Beauty Formula has been carefully formulated to nurture your best skin by helping to support all the bodily systems involved with keeping it optimised: your hormones, immune system and gut all play a vital role. Please be aware that all Equi London products include a FDA silica sachet which is approved for use with food. Type 1 hydrolysed collagen peptides 4g (bovine), pomegranate powder, Cynatine® HNS keratin, vitamin C 100mg (125%*), glutathione, natural flavour with stevia (caramel), zinc picolinate 3mg (30%*). The products are well presented and intensifies excitement to begin your hair journey with them, no matter the condition of your hair.These are things we can just ignore and put up with, but we shouldn’t have to, and nutrition can really help. Best review: “I’ve been experiencing perimenopausal symptoms for a few months now and have recently started taking these supplements. I will certainly be continuing to use the Beauty formula and was really pleased to see it is also available in capsule form which makes it easier to take.

The idea for Equi came about when Rosie asked me what she could do to manage her acne which had flared up after she stopped taking the pill. Equally, bloating, energy dips, weak nails, mood changes, and even brain fog, are all signs of an imbalance. Revitalising and enhancing your entire system, each easy daily dose leaves you feeling energised, focussed, well-rested and resilient.

It nourishes your hair, makes it feel soft and gives you that shine other conditions do not have because your hair does not help up looking dull after conditioning. Our collagen is derived from the hides of pasture-fed cattle, sourced sustainably and free from hormones and chemicals. Suitable for everyone from young professionals to stay-at-home Mums, CEO’s to menopausal women, our supplements are now a firm addition to thousands of daily wellness routines. Feeling calm, happy and in tune with these natural changes requires total body support, which is why the average menopause supplement often falls short in making a noticeable difference. Advanced Multivitamins + Minerals: A female-specific spectrum of bio-available, high quality vitamins and minerals.

Organic Evening Primrose oil + Borage Oil - Rich in gamma-linolenic acid for hormone health, which has long been used to support female wellbeing. I love the fact that I can help people that can't come into my clinic, and I live for the testimonials and reviews - it’s by far the best part of my job!In an ideal world we shouldn’t (of course diet always comes first) but quality supplements have their place especially as many of us don’t find it easy to eat well consistently. So the fact that I can get away with just detangling once every 2 to 3 weeksis a huge plus for me because it saves me sooo much time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment