276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Angel's Flight (Legion of Angels Book 8)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And then we have fallen angel's son as her trainer (and potential love interest, of course). Problem no. 3 Jesus had some goals to accomplish when he left the Heaven to come to Planet Earth as a human. And he accomplished all of them. The Cross was a success. do you think that I am not able now to call on My Father, and He will place beside Me more than twelve legions of messengers? Some people say that it was not God’s plan for Jesus to go to the cross, or that Jesus wanted to escape the cross. If either were true, mankind would have been obliterated by a mighty angelic army before Jesus ever reached Golgotha. All of this was God’s plan. Jesus willingly carried out His part. Now we have hope of salvation if we faithfully obey Him.

Do you think that I cannot ask my Father and he would raise up for me now more than twelve Legions of Angels?This weekend, Christians the world over remember Jesus’ betrayal, trial, the false testimonies against him, his torture, death, burial, and especially his resurrection. Lord, I am so glad You have the power to put an end to my problems! So many times I’ve acted just like Peter, swinging furiously in the strength of my own flesh as I’ve tried to solve my problems without Your help. Forgive me for wasting so much time and energy! Today I ask You to speak to my heart and tell me what I am supposed to do; then help me follow Your instructions to the letter. Give me the patience to wait while You supernaturally work behind the scenes to resolve my questions.

Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?” Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with more than twelve legions of angels? Or do you think that I cannot call on My Father, and He will provide Me at once with more than 12 legions of angels?I had a lot of fun reading Vampire’s Kiss. The story captivated and intrigued me. I liked the balance of action and romance. Urban Fantasy readers will enjoy this book. Fast forward to now. The wall still exists, but the closer you live to it the more dangerous your life is. Humanity has been given supernatural abilities and if they join the "Legion of Angels" they can even work their way up the ranks and to become an angel.

It’s been a long time since I’ve been driven to dive into one book after another in a series. Legion of Angels hooked me with the first book, Vampire’s Kiss, and I couldn’t stop until I read them all. Now I’m left waiting for the sixth installment to come. Jesus didn’t need Peter’s little sword that night. Had He chosen to do so, Jesus could have summoned 72,000 magnificent, mighty, dazzling, glorious, overwhelmingly powerful angels to the Garden to obliterate the Roman soldiers and the temple police who had come to arrest Him. In fact, the combined strength in twelve legions of angels could have wiped out the entire human race! But Jesus didn’t call on the supernatural help that was available to Him. Why? Because He knew it was time for Him to voluntarily lay down His life for the sin of the human race. Their is a little love triangle in Vampire’s Kiss. Two men take an interest in Leda and they approach her in different ways. Leda dose make decisions that lead one or the other on and with that it bumped my liking of her down a notch. I’m not a fan of love triangles, but I will say by the ending things are leaning more towards one. This book will help equip all Christians to start engaging in spiritual conversations with those around them by providing simple answers to some basic Bible questions. Being ready to give an answer does not mean having an answer to every possible question at the drop of a hat. Instead, it means being able to give a ready answer to questions that are fundamental to our faith that can open the door to further discussions and studies with those who are interested. By studying the material in this book and becoming familiar with the Scriptures cited in each answer, Christians will be better prepared and have more confidence when they discuss their faith with others.An amazing example of this is found in Mark 5:9, where the Bible tells us that the demon-possessed man of the Gadarenes had a legion of demons. That means this man had an infestation of at least 6,000 demons residing inside him! Vampires Kiss features a family of bounty hunters under the business name Pandora's Box. In this fantasy, there are gods, angels, witches, vampires, werewolves and humans. A humans are born with an some type of magical affinity but they are able to become angels if they go through this legion academy and reach level 9. For context, most people die at level 1. Strong's 4119: Or neuter pleion, or pleon comparative of polus; more in quantity, number, or quality; also the major portion. Don't you think that I could call on my Father to send more than twelve legions of angels to help me now? When you candidly examine your life, do you find that the same problems keep resurfacing again and again? Does this indicate that you are trying to solve those problems in the strength of your flesh instead of relying on the power of Jesus to help you?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment