276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Never Chase Men Again: 38 Dating Secrets to Get the Guy, Keep Him Interested, and Prevent Dead-End Relationships (Smart Dating Books for Women)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From your book I am learning that it wasn't just me but more importantly that I need to stop playing his game of wanting me and than breaking up 2-3 mths later. Maybe if I had not read those books first, this might be a good source of reference, but I don't know. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.

To avoid time wasters, the author says, you should approach dating with an almost ruthless inclination. I loved the introduction- Addressing confidence and high value early on set the stage for the entire book. In his book "Make him beg for your attention", he literally says, and I quote: "Ladies, I think we can all agree that men are just a bit more reasonable when having an argument or disagreement with the opposite sex. Now, I would never consider this book a “dating bible”, or a sure-fire way of navigating the dating scene, but it does have some interesting points and would definitely be worth a read for anyone who doesn’t have much experience in dating.Do not communicate insecurities in such a way that clearly communicates that you don't believe you're worth it. The issue is that often these men will then move on to another woman once they fully bloom or once they don’t need your help anymore.

To them, their personal values, such as giving and receiving unconditional love, are more important to them than needing to be with any one particular guy.Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. This book has occasional moments of minor insightfulness but feels (a) misogynistic, (b) self promoting with its countless references to the author's other books, and (c) far too absolute given that its subject matter is human beings, who vary widely across individuals. How to "rebuff" undesirable male behavior and get the guy you want to either take you seriously or take a HIKE! How will you know if he really wants to be with you or if he just wants something from you if you’re constantly blowing up his smartphone with cute (but desperate) cries for attention? When he isn’t though she turns into a passive-aggressive and emotional manipulator and the relationship becomes a combative one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment