276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CampTeck U6831 D-Ring Ankle & Wrist Cuffs Neoprene Adjustable Strap for Gym Cable Machine Workouts, Glute Legs & Abdominal Exercises – Black, 1 Pair

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fast track your muscle-building journey with these proven lifestyle, diet, and workout changes that helped me finally start building muscle as a hardgainer after years of not getting any results. Now, that’s not necessarily from occlusion training with SAGA, but I do feel that the lightened load on my accessory work has allowed me to push myself harder on the main compound lifts. If you were to put a minute of rest in between each set, the entire exercise should still take well under 10 minutes, so there’s no need to push to that 20 minute mark. SAGA offers two sizes of cuffs: the medium, which will fit on your arms, and the large, which is designed for legs.

Because I don’t superset bicep curls with pushups, bench, or any other exercise, there’s no need for me to deflate my cuffs in between sets. You don’t have to be injured either—while there’s no replacing the heavier lifts like squats, deadlifts, and bench presses, BFR training can add another element of intensity to your machine-weight work. With their Bluetooth enabled BFR training cuffs, their app supposedly works like a sports-medicine therapist, inflating and deflating the cuffs to the perfect level for maximum hypertrophy.This is more helpful if you’re running a superset (one movement followed by a different movement as a single set).

If William could only wear one outfit for the rest of his life, it’d be slim blue jeans, a green fitted oxford shirt, Chelsea boots, and a nice watch.My recommended pressure is 140mmHg on my arms, and that’s plenty to get a wild pump at very light weight. And if you’re a personal trainer, having a set of these is like adding a tool to your business you can use across several clients.

SAGA offers a four-hour training course for personal trainers, which is cool, but that’s too much of a commitment for an average-joe like me. After listening to the aching in my knees after some heavy squats, I decided to work SAGA’s cuffs into my routine. Pro athletes have been harnessing the science of blood flow restriction (BFR) training for years to help with injury recovery and quick muscle gain.

Some early studies suggest that this enduring lactic acid build up kicks your body’s growth, regeneration, and protein synthesis into gear more quickly and efficiently than standard exercise. This sort of training has been a staple in sports medicine for recuperating athletes as studies show it’s an excellent training intensity technique to allow for continued muscle growth at much lighter weights than you’d normally use. When you head over to the quad-extension machine, add on your BFR cuffs, lighten-up the weight, and aim for 15-30 reps. While the app will suggest a pressure for your training, you can adjust the amount or restriction with a simple tap of a button. They’ve been particularly helpful as I’ve gotten further along in the strength and hypertrophy program I’m currently working on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment