276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All Your Perfects

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of Hoover’s most popular titles and the subject of the forthcoming movie starring Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni, It Ends With Us follows Lily, a hardworking business owner who meets a too-good-to-be-true neurosurgeon, Ryle Kincaid. The two fall dangerously in love, but Lily is left thinking of her first love, Atlas Corrigan, who suddenly reappears in her life, threatening her relationship with Ryle.

Morgan Grant and her 16-year-old daughter Clara are far from close. But they're forced together when they lose the one person that can keep the peace between them: beloved father and husband, Chris. Can they rebuild their relationship or will they drift apart for good? It’s funny how you can be so happy with someone and love them so much, it creates an underlying sense of fear in you that you never knew before them. The fear of losing them. The fear of them getting hurt. I imagine that’s what it’s like when you have children. It’s probably the most incredible kind of love you’ll ever know, but it’s also the most terrifying.” Nobody is perfect, and no two people know this more than married couple, Quinn and Graham. After a past built on mistakes and secrets, the couple fights for marital survival, hoping to build a future that will last. But is their love past repair? A gripping, heart-breaking read. if it ends with us was about lily, why did colleen hoover work so hard to try and make atlas into a sexy hero? the only thing i could give it ends with us merit for was the message of breaking the cycle (even that is up for debate). this did not need a sequel at all. But then, that's always the fear when an author gives in to fans and writes a sequel or prequel they originally had no intention of writing, isn't it? That the result would be mundane, at best an unnecessary add-on, at worst ruining the legacy of a previously amazing work. (I'm looking at you, Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.)More spelled out isn't always better. Whatever I had imagined in my head for Lily's future, it was more interesting than what I got. And in fact, to spell out Lily's future in the way that this sequel did took something away from the difficulty of Lily's decision at the end of the first book. Part of what I loved about that book was the nuanced and flawed characters, while this book distilled everyone down to either just a good guy or a bad guy. Things begin to change however, when Quinn realises she can’t have children. She’s dreamt of becoming a mother since she was young, and having children had always been discussed as a certainty in their future. As intimacy becomes a sad reminder of Quinn’s infertility, and one failed IVF session after another take their toll, Quinn and Graham start to withdraw from each other. She soon finds an unfinished autobiography that reveals a dark family secret that could devastate Verity's husband, and a man Lowen is finding herself undeniably drawn to. In the final instalment of the maybe someday series, we meet Maggie - an old flame of both Warren and Ridge in high school, who's recently had a terminal illness diagnosis. Sydney grows suspicious of the care, and interest Ridge is paying to Maggie as she attempts to live life to the fullest while she still can. But is he just being a good friend?

After all, no matter how devoted Jeremy is to his injured wife, a truth this horrifying would make it impossible for him to continue loving her...A chance encounter results in a real life fairytale for Daniel, who meets a mysterious girl only for her to disappear after one hour of deep, emotional connection between them. Will he find Cinderella? the letters were basically coho saying “see they are in love! they’re not bland! they do have other things in common other than their trauma!) which is false.

I wasn’t fond of the diary entries to Ellen in the first book and I especially didn’t like them here. It was cute when she was younger, but we’re grown folks now Lily. Ellen is not reading that shit, cut it out. Anyway, this was mid. Lily was too damn kind. Call me bitter, but if it were me, I’d leave Ryle to rot in hell and not let that man anywhere near my child.

In the second book in the Hopeless saga, we see Dean unravel his past and come to terms with a life-changing moment. But, when he tries to figure things out, it only leaves him with more unanswered questions. For the Ryle apologist and stans: I’m so glad Colleen wrote this book because there’s NO room for y’all’s bullshit. He is an abuser. This isn’t a dark romance. This is a contemporary romance where an abuser stays abusive, continues to be abusive in the tiniest ways and the cycles are broken. He truly and will forever be a terrible person and I’m so glad that this book continuously highlighted that. Abusers don’t “change” and even if they do, the cycle should be broken forever. Let me start by saying this: there’s going to be a lot of hate for this book for the sole reason people just want to dislike this author for their popularity and there’s this hate train going on for the littlest things this author does so I already know people are going to just come out of the woodworks and find the tiniest thing to hate on this. That is not to say that this book is perfect or that your review will be disingenuous. Books are subjective-- therefore there can be books that I love you hate, and books I hate that you love. I just don't understand or stand for the unwarranted amount of hate that goes into BASHING books just for the way they are written. I have been reading Colleen Hoover since 2012- Slammed was my first book by her. I have had many misses with her along with many hits. lily doesn’t have a decent support system. i know she says that she does, but having your abusive ex husband’s sister as your best friend (and literally only her, as lily mentions in the book), is just not? like yes it’s better than nothing but i really hated the way allysa acted in a bunch of scenes. like is she supposed to be a likable character? It ends with us was about Lily and her journey to end the cycle of abuse. It starts with Us is about Lily and Atlas navigating life after ending their own cycles.

Whatever you call Hoover, she is not only read by the young. “The big reveal of YA lists,” says Hannah Griffiths, former publisher and now a book scout for TV, “is that the average age of the reader is 35. The books are young emotionally, but they’re not being read by young people. It’s like comfort eating.” She self-published her debut novel because her mum had a Kindle and Hoover wanted something to show her atlas writing lily letters and saying “i love you” in a thousand different ways to offset ryle’s character…balance doesn’t work like that. The sequel to Hopeless, Losing Hope unravels Dean’s guilt-ridden past and his early childhood encounters with a troubled Sky.After suffering a traumatic hospitalisation, Layla is whisked away by her partner, Leeds, to the B&B where they first met in a bid to help heal her emotional wounds and aid her recovery. But when Layla's behaviour inexplicably alters, Leeds is comforted by B&B guest Willow and is forced to make some tough decisions. When a warring Mother, Morgan Grant and her sixteen-year-old daughter, Clara, lose the one person that can keep the peace between them, their ability to coexist is at a breaking point. Beloved Father and husband, Chris, is the victim of a tragic accident, but what really happened? As the truth emerges, it threatens to destroy their relationship forever. this review will be in bullet points. minor spoilers will be included, but read it anyway as a warning not to read this book. Hopeless" by Colleen Hoover introduces us to Sky, a young woman with a mysterious past, and Dean Holder, a boy with his own secrets. As their paths intertwine, they embark on a journey of self-discovery, uncovering painful truths and confronting the darkness that haunts them. This gripping novel explores themes of trauma, redemption, and the transformative power of love, as Sky and Holder find hope amidst their darkest secrets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment