276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Kind Worth Saving: 'Nobody writes psychopaths like Swanson.' Mark Edwards

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Currently she spends her non-reading time serving as a volunteer in her community and local school district. Enter Joan Grieve, now Joan Whalen who reminds Kimball of an event he’d prefer to erase from his mind. What was the purpose of Richards ex-girlfriend (Karen), and that guy that Joan slept with (George, who attended her wedding as the plus one with one of her husbands collage friends)? Henry is determined to find out, enlisting help from his old nemesis Lily Kintner--but as he steps closer to the truth, a murderer is getting closer to him, and in this hair-raising game of cat and mouse only one of them will survive. Peter Swanson is the author of six novels including The Kind Worth Killing, winner of the New England Society Book Award, and finalist for the CWA Ian Fleming Steel Dagger, Her Every Fear, an NPR book of the year, and his most recent thriller, Eight Perfect Murders.

The Kind Worth Saving by Peter Swanson Book Marks reviews of The Kind Worth Saving by Peter Swanson

This is a very well written character driven psychological thriller which is suspense and tension fuelled as threats and danger are perceived with actions that beggars belief. So sit back, make yourself comfortable and have a look around – hopefully you will find a book here that is destined to become one of your best-loved reads too.

It was an uncomfortable and tension filled ride, like when you can hear thunder, you just know the storm is coming soon. Peter Swanson is well known for complex and clever plotting that’s designed to keep readers guessing. After all, if I had to give the author just one superpower, it would surely rest with his devilish ability to turn a story on its heels. The audiobook is excellent with four narrators, but my favorite goes to Keith Szarabaijka as Henry Kimball.

The Kind Worth Saving – HarperCollins The Kind Worth Saving – HarperCollins

One of her earliest childhood memories is getting to read to her kindergarten class (“See The Fly Fly” by Catherine Chase).

Either I am an outlier or was not in the right headspace to read this right now (Moving will do that) but I didn’t enjoy this as much as many of the author’s other works. You can also refresh your memory with my Spoiler Review Post and Plot Summary for The Kind Worth Killing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment