276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Go Faster Food: Over 100 energy-boosting recipes for runners, cyclists, swimmers and rowers

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ten minutes later the pilau was ready - finished off with some finely chopped green chilli and a big handful of fresh coriander, a healthy, energy-giving and tasty meal for five had been prepared in a blip. especially if you’re about to run the Bristol Half– I’ll be offering advice on nutrition and recipes for training and signing copies of my book. For my birthday the kids gave me Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escap es, a beautifully illustrated book packed with tasty dishes, many of which you can actually cook quickly and easily. I’ve just been severely reprimanded for not blogging about the fact that my very own wonderful daughter (aged just 17), my brother-in-law and my best friend Amber, all ran their first 1/2 marathon on 5th September.

Go Faster Food: Over 100 energy-boosting recipes for runners

Anyone stepping up their activity for summer races will find that they feel better if they keep up their mineral levels which can become depleted though sweat and heavy exercise…what better excuse can you have to eat more good quality chocolate. I know there are countless exciting ways of using apples (and we have a range of varieties from bramley cookers to eater such as cox's orange pippin) but what we and the kids really enjoy is a good old apple crumble or apple and almond bake. After school the first words to come out of most children's mouths are "What have you brought me to eat? I’m not suggesting fish for breakfast (although Usain Bolt is famed for eating a saltfish stew for breakfast, and, as a child, I was treated to sardines on toast for breakfast at least once a week!She’s gone from doing no sport at all to a committed runner, working out at least three or four times a week. Encouraging children to get these from unsaturated rather than saturated fats will stand them in good stead for the future. The Rampant Run was an amazing feat of teamwork of all ages (my teenage son James included) and running experience. Take a good look at the ingredients list on the pack – do you really want your child to eat these on a daily basis? I found half a bag of watercress in the fridge which I livened up with a mustardy dressing - this went really well with the lamb and pilau.

Go Faster Food Limited Go Bites Reviews - Bike Reviewer Go Faster Food Limited Go Bites Reviews - Bike Reviewer

It has been a busy weekend - the book signing on Saturday, the Bristol Half on Sunday followed by a lovely post half lunch at friends and then my birthday (for which Mark cooked a delicious. Generally just a short-term blip, the ‘magic’ production of a tasty snack from the handbag usually sorts them out; a booster to keep them going until tea-time, or to energise their after-school activity or club. Hey presto, you'll be sitting down and pouring maple syrup over your first one within the 15 minute magic window of recovery!Running Free Magazine is a really informative and well-written magazine and although it is FREE, it is not absolutely stuffed with annoying ads! Sunlight streams through the small window and she apologises for the sloping floor of the old building which, she says, often makes people feel like they’re on a boat. Since recovering from breast cancer a couple of years ago she has worked incredibly hard to get fit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment