276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASICS Gt-2000, Men's Gt-2000 9 GTX®

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As previously mentioned, the Asics GT-2000 8 is very similar, and if you're willing to forego some design improvements of the newer shoe, you can pick up a pair for considerably less.

And as someone who is always wary of ankle and Achilles tightness or strains, the heel felt comfortable and reliable for plenty of miles. the biggest problem I have with the GTX version is the additional weight of the shoe (the GTX weighs 50 grams per shoe more than the regular GT-2000), so I wouldn’t recommend these shoes for racing. It’s always a gamble any time a manufacturer overhauls a popular shoe and I admit that I was immediately suspicious when I saw what appeared to be the Kayano 18 midsole on the GT 2000 GTX. Lastly, the GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC design and DYNAMIC DUOMAX support system are key technologies that improve stability and provide a more efficient toe-off. The mesh fabric allows cool air to flow throughout the upper whilst, at the same time allowing hot humid air to escape so you can remain cool, dry and comfortable at all times.In this case, you are also responsible for the risk of loss or damage, therefore we recommed a postal insurance to cover the value.

ASICS' high abrasion rubber is a tough rubber compound used at the heavy-contact or high wear areas which helps to cut down on excessive wear. The sole is cushioned with gel in the forefoot and heel, and Asics’ FlyteFoam in the midsole, which is billed as 55% lighter than standard EVA midsole material. Dynamic Duomax is located on the medial aspect of the shoe and begins near the heel and travels just past the arch. The upper feels more breathable than that of the GT-2000 8 thanks to the redesigned upper, making it a particularly comfortable shoe for warmer weather, or hitting the treadmill indoors.

The Asics GT-2000 9 is the latest addition to the company’s line of mid-tier stability road running shoes.

Read more about the condition New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Lastly, the GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC® design and DYNAMIC DUOMAX® support system are key technologies that improve stability and provide a more efficient toe-off. In case of questions or suggestions on the products, please contact our costumer service via phone (local rate) or via the contact form below. The upper is finished with Asics PHF (Personalized Heel Fit) memory foam and an OrthoLite style sockliner. There was a bit of an adjustment needed for the tightness of the laces, but once I zeroed in on the tension, my feet were good to go.I put on this Asics GT 2000 but with the special form-fitted hard Footbalance insert from roadrunners and it is heaven for me!

Dynamic Duomax Support System - Enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support. Flex grooves also adorn the outsole to provide added traction underfoot, the grooves allow for natural foot flexion for easy, unhindered paces, the flex grooved work with the rubber outsole to provide an abundance of underfoot traction. The goods must be in their original condition, unworn and in the original packaging with original tags. A layer of protection, bounce and comfort, it sits under the heel and midfoot to provide you with unmatched shock absorption and a lively ride. I think that the secret is in the new mid foot shank; it is supportive and truly beefs up the arch of the shoe.The GT-2000™ 9 road running shoe features an updated GEL™ technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. I was even able to get these shoes on some moderate trails, and they seem to handle the dirt, gravel, and mud just fine! If you prefer a less rigid shoe then you’d be better off with one of Asics’ more neutral options, but for runners who like a strong guide, it’s a good match. If you're looking for a lightweight, cushioned running shoe that's functional for going longer distances, the GT-2000 9 LITE-SHOW model is an excellent choice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment