276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eufy Security S230 SoloCam (SoloCam S40) Solar Security Camera Outdoor Wireless, Battery Camera, Integrated Solar Panel, Spotlight Camera, 2K Resolution, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, No Monthly Fee

£99.5£199.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Begroet gasten:praat met mensen die langskomen—uitgenodigd of niet—en hoor hun reactie in realtime tot op 8 meter afstand via de tweerichtingsaudio van de SoloCam S40. A snapshot of the most recent motion detection will also be displayed and tapping this will let you instantly view the camera’s live feed. Furthermore, if you are particularly interested to monitor specific areas activity zones can be created whereby notifications from these areas will be pushed to you as and when motion is detected. What caught, and then proceeded to keep my attention was the solar-powered design. Not only unique to the eufy lineup, the Solar SoloCam S40 is one of the few models on the market that can draw power from the sun out of the box, at least without plugging in an external panel.

Camera is losing charge too fast; not getting enough light. After 13 days of use and 271 events detected/recorded, I'm at 85% battery. After not too long, I'm going to have to plug it in. :( I've removed/re-added my detection zone a couple of times; doesn't seem to make a difference AND it catches people OUTSIDE of the zone. In fact, it's infuriating that it will "spot a person" on the sidewalk (outside the zone) but NOT myself or anyone else ON the driveway (IN the zone).

In This Article

Cameras can be annoying when they flood you with alerts, but the Eufy SoloCam S40 is pretty good in this regard. It’s set to Human Only detection mode by default, so only triggers when it spots a person; you can set it to All Motion, if you prefer. Közönségmérés Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy optimalizáljuk oldalunkat az Ön kényelme érdekében az Ön használatának módja alapján. A cél az, hogy emlékezzünk vagy előre jelezhessük a választásaikat. Ide tartozik például a funkciók használata, elhelyezkedése, viselkedése az oldalon. I get very few notifications, however if I open the app and do (basically) anything within it I start getting tons of notifications. Almost seems like the app has to be open to get regular notifications. I DO get notifications when the app isn't open, but when it IS open I get TONS of notifications. The inclusion of a solar panel on the top of the Eufy SoloCam S40 means this wireless camera is fairly large (50 x 85 x 114mm) compared to the rival models such as the Arlo Pro 4. The flip side is that you only need to mount this one camera, not the camera and a separate solar panel.

The solar panel on top of the SoloCam S40 charges its built-in battery. Providing it gets at least two hours of sunlight per day, there will be no need for you to charge the battery manually. However, if the camera is mounted somewhere that doesn’t see a lot of sunlight, or if the camera is enlisted indoors, Eufy states the battery will last for up to four months (based on five minutes of recording a day) before it needs recharging. Open the app and you’ll see a clear battery level indicator, displayed as a percentage. Slimme integratie:verbind de SoloCam S40 met de Google Assistent of Alexa voor volledige handsfree controle over je thuisbeveiliging.

A freestanding home security camera with a built-in solar panel

I really wanted to like this camera, as it stored locally and made me believe that even if there was spotty connectivity to my WiFi any event would still be locally recorded and I could get to it.

DIE HELLSTE IDEE FÜR DAS ZUHAUSE: Ab jetzt spenden Ihre Scheinwerfer an der Haustür nicht nur 600 Lumens Helligkeit, sondern gleichzeitig absolute Sicherheit mit fortschrittlicher Nachtsicht in lebendigen Farben. A sütik feldolgozásának elfogadásával nélkülözhetetlen és analitikai sütik kerülnek telepítésre eszközére, amelyeket a weboldal megtekintéséhez használ (az "Értem" gombra kattintva mindkét kategóriát elfogadja, vagy kiválaszthhatja a kategóriák közül csak az egyiket a "Beállítások" gombra kattintva). A technikai sütiket mindig telepítjük az eszközére, az Ön beleegyezése nélkül is, mert ezek nélkül a weboldalunk nem működne. Klaar voor alle seizoenen: de SoloCam S40 kan vrijwel alles aan, wat Moeder Natuur ook brengt. De camera is met IP67-certificering bestand tegen regen, ijzel en sneeuw. I left the Arlo camera installed to compare them. The S40 is installed a few inches away from the Arlo and on the outside of the eave (for sunlight). The Arlo remains under the eave. Tap the Play button and you go through to the Live view, so you can see what’s happening in real time. From here, you can turn on the spotlight, and use the clear two-way talk to have a chat with anyone you can see on the feed.

Anker Eufy SoloCam S40

I don't think this camera has EVERY "spotted a person" when myself or my girlfriend were in the driveway. My Arlo went off a couple times when I took my trash cans in, but the S40 never peeped. Vind je ideale helderheid:pas de helderheid en kleurtemperatuur van de schijnwerper aan op basis van je ruimte.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment