276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Colourless Max Effect Hair Colour Remover

£2.74£5.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s a top choice if you’ve accidentally gone a little too dark and want to see your lighter hair again. In contrast, bleaching agents enter the hair fiber and remove both, all artificial and natural color pigment, leaving no pigment in your hair. Depending on the how light your hair colour is after using Colourless you may need just a soft copper filler to pre-pigment to stop too much red glaring through the chocolate.

Colour B4’s Hair Colour Remover is an easy-to-use extra-strength hair colour remover that turns back the clock on unwanted shades, tones and multiple colours no matter how many of the above you’re trying to strip back. Stripping colour from your hair can be a costly exercise involving multiple visits to the hairdresser until you achieve the natural shade hidden beneath – and ain’t no one got time for that! Suitable for use on light to mid-toned hair types, this formula gently reduces the size of permanent hair dye particles held within your hair so they become small enough to simply wash out, whether those are permanent or semi-permanent. For blonde hair, purple shampoos are amazing for locking in that perfect colour and avoiding letting it go dull. I love the colour and I also love the ombre type effect where the lengths have had more colour build up on them.Once you've applied your colour remover, rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear. If you had your colour done by a professional in salon, I promise you it’s always better to go back to the salon to correct things. Colourless contains no peroxide or bleaches and is unable to lighten the hair in any way, it can only work on the artificial colourant molecules inside the hair.

When I dye my hair again in the future and decide I want to take the colour out (it happens a lot) I will definitely use Colourless Hair Colour Remover again. The color remover works by entering the hair shaft, where it focuses on the artificial color pigments and dissolves them.The hair is very porous and the hair cuticle is very open, which means that it absorbs everything that comes to hand. It took more colour from the top of my hair than the roots but this is too be expected when you have very long, thick hair like mine. You can usually tell by the fact that your hair is dull, without shine, dry, looks heavy, and even if you still use the same shade, your hair looks darker. So, it got to Saturday afternoon and I decided that I had enough time to do the process (allowing for the 45 minutes developing time and 15 minutes rinsing time). In addition, it helps to prepare the hair, for example to change the color tone from warm to cold or to remove the build-up color caused by frequent and repeated dyeing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment