276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mister Marinade Chinese Style Salt & Pepper Seasoning Catering Size (2.5kg Red Tub)

£16.45£32.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Can also be added to flavour Chinese Style Chicken Wings, soups, casseroles, potato wedges, mashed potato, rice and pizza prior to cooking.

I got busy so I planned ahead and put in the oven for 2 hours on 350 degrees and the chicken falls right off the bone. I made these and they were delicious I try never to deviate from the recipe, however on this one I did change a couple things. I’ve made this countless times as it’s frequently requested in my home so I’ve had the chance to play with it a bit. For salad items you can add some lettuce or red cabbage, onion, tomatoes, cucumber and of course lets not forget about the garlic yoghurt.Bake uncovered at 450 degrees F for 25-30 minutes with the skin side up, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. I spray the chips with fry light first to give it something to stick to, then chuck some of this over it before putting them in an air-fryer. Thought for sure I made enough for leftovers but when I went to do the dishes, there was only one lonely thigh left in the pan. They say it's really flavorful, spicy enough, and adds a real spicy kick to virtually any meat or vegetable dish. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.

I’ve been cooking a lot recently and my husband asked me toda, “What was that thing you made a few weeks ago? Our hope is that these posts give you (and our future generations) a glimpse into how great they are! The ThermoPro TP07 or it's more advanced sibling ThermoPro TP08 that adds a second probe for monitoring oven/grill/smoker temperature, are very good. They loved the juiciness of the chicken marinade and the crispiness of the tops from putting it on broil for three minutes at the end .I have been doing a lot of Indian style cooking recently, and wanted to try some Chinese style cooking to see if I could do it…. Everyone gave it a thumbs up and I'll be making it again for our first inside company this Saturday night. Don't get me wrong, you'll struggle to make chilli chips at home identical to the ones you get from the Chinese.

This thigh marinade is salted just enough, so if you let the thighs marinate for longer, they won't get too salty.

Apart from this you have a low fat mince recipe that is well seasoned along with salad items and a small yoghurt dip. I would use skin-on breasts and bake at 375F for about 35-45 minutes, depending on chicken breast size. The chicken thighs had no skin and it cooked for about 35 minutes and it came out juicy wished I did marinate it for more than 2 hours. One table spoon of this product one table spoon of oil any just not motor oil one large mug of rice mix together in rice cooker or insta pot same mug fill one and a half times with water. I normally bake my chicken thighs on the top rack, which really helps with browning and crisping up skin.

Same thing, toss them in a little bit of butter and/or sour cream, salt, pepper, caramelized onions and chopped greens. I substituted the honey with blue agave nectar - similar taste to maple syrup and less expensive, and it tasted fine. However, if you have and know how to do it, you can try cooking this marinated chicken just like any other chicken you would. One thing that helps when you grill is to butterfly the thigh so that it’s relatively nice and even. You will get access to our latest recipes first, you will be able to request recipes, you will have access to free mini courses, free air fryer ebooks and useful air fryer cook time charts and so much more.

My preferred marinade for grilling can be found in the Irresistible Chicken Wings On the Grill post. It's super convenient as you don't have to run back and forth and check the temperature a dozen times. The marinade should not be used raw (like dips or dressings) because it may have pathogenic bacteria after being in contact with raw chicken but if you cook it with the meat, it's absolutely fine to use. Yes, you can cook it in the crockpot but I would brown the skin first to give the chicken some color, similar to what I do in my Rustick Slowcooker Chicken recipe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment