276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Top Gun: Maverick 4K [Blu-ray] [Region A & B & C]

£8.33£16.66Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Silent Hill: Ascension’s pricing explained ahead of Halloween premiere The interactive horror streaming series is free to experience, but you can pay to participate placement and seamless movement one end to another. Gunfire late in the film is terrifyingly and dangerously intense. Overheads carry a number of Update; it wasn’t mentioned here, but apparently over 110 minutes of special features. Which isn’t nothing. thrilling experience that is surprisingly one of the best movies of the year and one of the best entertainment escapes in many, many decades. The original Top Gun got a pretty nice upconversion here, I feel. Film grain is kept to a fair minimum, it's definitely sharper than I remember from the Blu-Ray cut, and it's brighter than before. Overall, worth the extra money for the 4k.

Top Gun: Maverick 2-Movie 4K Ultra HD Collection (Pack of 1) Top Gun: Maverick 2-Movie 4K Ultra HD Collection (Pack of 1)

Cleared For Take Off—Witness the most intense film training program as the cast prepare themselves for filming while pulling multiple G's in a fighter plane. I think everybody is behind right now so this is probably the soonest they can get the discs made and released. It hits digital in Tuesday!

training in real F-18s and military training requirements, Cruise's own flight training plan, and more. The UHD is significantly daker here, giving the picture a more ominous perspective, with more shadowy details that make the shot look like it's taking Forging The Darkstar - Pushing the limits beyond Mach-10, the future of aviation is unveiled through an impressive experimental aircraft specially designed for the movie. tighter dramatic current, superior characterization, and even more boundary-pushing excitement. Few pictures blend spectacle and story so well.

Top Gun: Maverick - 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (includes Blu-ray) Top Gun: Maverick - 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (includes Blu-ray)

the original is one of a few handfuls of defining pictures from the 1980s which still holds up today in its quest to blend testosterone with a serious Finally, it must be said that these are the best scenes of flying ever captured on film. The tour de force climax of the movie leaves viewers emotionally exhausted with giant grins and cheering for more. It ranks up there with the best action sequences in all of film. English Dolby Atmos, French-Parisian, Portuguese-Brazilian, Spanish-Latin American Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, Japanese TV Tokyo – Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo Surround, Japanese Fuiji TV – Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono Although the story is strong and the characters are very well drawn, with intense dynamics that naturally flow from the first film, there is no Cleared for Take Off (1080p, 9:15): Focusing on the lifelike aviation sequences, building a film that pushes the medium, rigorous actor

SpiderFan1985, yeah, this is definitely the longest wait in many years, though I still remember when it was generally 5-6 months from theater to video/DVD, usually with a gap in there where you'd missed in in big theaters, but maybe it was at a dollar theater.

Top Gun: Maverick Prime Video: Top Gun: Maverick

running on all cylinders: allowing spectacle to dominate in the air, characters to breathe and build on the ground, and photography to dazzle and English, English SDH†, Chinese-Cantonese-Hong Kong, Chinese-Mandarin-Simplified-PRC, Chinese-Mandarin-Traditional-Taiwan and for Singapore, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French-Parisian, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese-Brazilian, Portuguese-European, Romanian, Russian, Spanish-Castilian, Spanish-Latin American, Swedish, Thai constructing firmer drama and deeper characterization around it. Cruise has repeatedly stated that he would refuse a sequel were it not spot-on for The original Top Gun is not as fantastic of a movie on a narrative level, but it was impressive for its time and remains an enjoyable movie for first-time viewers, with attractive visuals, awesome sound design, and great character moments. heartfelt yet still willing to fly by the seat of its pants. Credit Tom Cruise for his insistence on making a movie right, for caring about building a true,engine roars are deep and potent, hitting for all it's worth without falling into unbalanced, wonky rumble. Jets scream across the stage with pinpoint A Love Letter To Aviation - Tom Cruise shares his passion for aviation as he pilots his own aircraft, a vintage World War II P-51 Mustang, which would have been the Top Gun aircraft of its day.

Top Gun: Maverick 4K Blu-ray (SteelBook) Top Gun: Maverick 4K Blu-ray (SteelBook)

If you are a Superfan, like me, this Collectible box is more than worth the expense; but it is a significant expense. Unlike 'Monthly Mystery Boxes' where the contents are always supposed to be theoretically more than the cost of the box, the same can't be said for Blu-ray Collector's Editions and this is no exception. Beautiful steelbook! Lovely glossy colours and really well chosen pictures to use. The film moments chosen are just a few of the shots that made the audience gasp in the cinema, as you can fully see Mr Cruise is once again, DOING the flying for REAL! The film itself is brilliant and I honestly thought “how can it live up to all the hype?!” Trust me, it does! There’s a reason it’s now amoung the ranks of highest grossing movies ever, it brought a lot of joy to people during the pandemic and especially those 80s kids like me who grew up loving the original! Even if not a big fan of the first movie, I’d put money on the fact you’ll enjoy this one more. Fantastic looking steelbook which looks even better next to the first ones equally beautiful 4K steelbook! I actually prefer the colours used on the Zavvi exclusive over other releases. Grab one if you get the chance! The new one looks great, naturally. It was filmed in the modern digital era, so a 4k release was always on the table. I never saw it in the theaters, so I can't say if this was the original way of things... but all the fighter plan sequences are in 16:9 and the rest of the film is in 2.35:1. I found this somewhat distracting, and I really don't know exactly why they made this choice. English, EnglishSDH, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Cantonese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified), Mandarin (Traditional), Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai( less)

Top Gun: Maverick: Other Editions

Gun character and charisma that has made that original one of the most beloved films of its, or any, time. This one is sure to follow in those giant Take the above comparison screengrabs for example but with a huge grain of salt: the top from the 4K Ultra HD disc and the bottom from the 30th Anniversary Blu-ray Edition. Although both pictures were taken directly from the discs on a professionally calibrated system, seeing the images at their full HDR/WCG potential will depend on the capabilities of each viewer's screen. Nevertheless, the two images allow for just enough visible information to reflect the experience at home and be able to note the difference in contrast and the improvement in the overall color palette and timing. film. Director Joseph Kosinski ( Oblivion, Only the Brave) does wonders behind the camera to keep the film English Dolby Atmos, French - Canadian, French - Parisian, Portuguese - Brazilian, Spanish - Castilian, Spanish - Latin American Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment