276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Frog Tape Yellow Delicate Surface Painters Masking Tape 24mm x 41.1m. & Harris Seriously Good No Loss Paint Brushes for Walls and Ceilings, 5 Brush Pack, 0.5" 1" 1.5" 2"

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Customer Research Rookie Handbook Contractor Products Contractor Testimonials Pro Business Tips How-to videos Our line of FrogTape Performance masking tapes are designed to work in most marine and automotive applications where solvent and water-based coatings are used. They can also withstand various bake cycles. These include: I use Yellow Frog tape for that. Works great on delicate surfaces. Test a small area and leave it on for 24 hours. I put the frog tape on dampened it with sponge as the instructions said and true to word no bleeld through of the gloss. I use frog tape, and now, remove it once I've painted over it... yes whilst the paint is still wet.

FROG TAPE VS PAINTERS TAPE: IS IT WORTH THE MONEY? FROG TAPE VS PAINTERS TAPE: IS IT WORTH THE MONEY?

Useless. Worse than useless ruined our new painted wall. Ripped all the paint off. Comes in a pointless plastic container, millions going to landfill unnecessarily. Terrible product do not useOnly problem was the adhesive was that strong it lifted a lot of the top cot emulsion so I had to cut it in again aftwards which I hoped wouldn't have been needed.

Is Frog Tape Any Good? - The Truth That You Need To Know! Is Frog Tape Any Good? - The Truth That You Need To Know!

Now, this should be an interesting result, particularly for our main question of whether masking tape will peel paint because yellow frog tape is a delicate masking tape. It is designed to be lighter on the paint below it and not damage it. let’s see if that holds true. And we have a really good result here, it hasn’t removed any paint at all and shows a much better result than the frog tape green. Just looking at these top two results we can see that masking tape can peel paint but that there are also delicate masking tapes that won’t peel paint. KleenEdge FrogTape Pro Grade Orange painter's tape® removes cleanly from the recommended surfaces up to 3 days. Is that new plaster? Looks like you haven't mist coated enough as yellow frog tape (if that's what it is) shouldn't take paint off that much at worse. Awful tape, we did everything advised applying it to paint that was already 24hrs plus dry but it ripped it all when we peeled it off absolute rubbish now have to repaint free hand.

FrogTape® Delicate Surface painter’s tape features low adhesion and will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 60 days. This yellow painter’s tape is ideal for masking delicate or freshly-painted surfaces but can be used for application on most common paint projects. Fresh paint is dry to the touch only, so we recommend you wait at least 24 hours after painting before applying. Now we are getting down to cheaper masking tapes. This tape is a little bit more expensive than your really basic masking tapes but not by much, lets’s see how it gets on. Again it has actually done pretty well, it has peeled the paint in one area but apart from that, it hasn’t damaged the paint at all. Eurocell I should know better! I’ve been burnt by frog tape before but I thought I would give it another go and again it’s pulled all my freshly painted wall off when removing the tape even when lightly applied and removed immediately after second coat!

FrogTape Delicate Surface Yellow Masking Tape - 36mm x 41m

FrogTape® Multi-Surface painter’s tape features medium adhesion, and will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 21 days. Designed specifically with small spaces in mind, FrogTape™ Drop Cloth Pads make it easy to protect your floors and surfaces when painting. Drips and spills are absorbed into the pad without leaking through to the floor below. FrogTape® Delicate Surface is a premium, light adhesion painter’s masking tape that helps you achieve crisp, clean paint lines and saves time and money by eliminating the need for touch-ups. Frog tape is great for many different types of projects because it has a unique way to stop paint from bleeding through the edges. You might have heard about Frogtape but you are just not sure that it is worth the asking price.So if the yellow works fine and therefore a lower risk of pulling off some paint, why would you ever buy the green? So this tape was in the test to represent the really cheap tapes. This stuff was pence per roll of tape and as here to show what really cheap tapes will do. As we can see it has peeled the paint fairly extensively, particularly on the bottom of the two tests. Test Results I’m painting a ceiling an off white color. My wall to ceiling is a light gray. My problem I’m having a real difficult time painting at the top of the wall where it meets the ceiling. I’m careful; but I’m still get the light gray slices on the off white ceiling. I’ve tried twice and can’t get it done right. Nice clean lines where each color meets. What is your advice to be able to get clean lines of paint where each color meets. What type of tape should I use. Example right now: I’m Painting wall to ceiling. I have light gray swipes on the off white color ceiling. What is the best direction to go forward and accomplish this at this point.

Frogtape® | Frogtape How to Apply and Remove Frogtape® | Frogtape

Before you begin your paint project, follow these simple painting and masking tips to achieve the best possible results. CHOOSE THE RIGHT TAPE: FrogTape® painter’s tape comes in 2 different grades, from medium adhesion to low adhesion. The kind of room you are painting, the surface type and other factors can make a big difference to your results. FrogTape Multi-Surface painter’s tape removes cleanly from the recommended surfaces for up to 21 days. Although the green Frogtape is very popular among professional painters and DIY’ers there are some downsides. This is a medium-priced masking tape, it is definitely a lot more premium than your bog-standard tape but not as expensive as some other brands. We can see in the below photo that it has actually done pretty well. There are a couple of small chips in the paint but overall it is not too bad at all. UltratapeNeed ideas for your next paint project? Makeover your space with a little inspiration from our project gallery, where you can follow along with our step-by-step instructions, or see how other DIYers are using FrogTape® to transform their home. VIEW PROJECTS Do not buy, literally peeled off my ceiling paint when removing the tape. Normal masking tape works so much better, I only brought as I had run out and thought I would use the ‘professional stuff’ big mistake. The yellow tape will adhere to previously painted surfaces without damaging or pulling off the paint. And finally, we have the eurocell. This is by far the cheapest tape and is in the test really to represent the basic unbranded masking tape you will find in any shop. So not holding out much hope for it, but let’s see how it gets on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment