276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Talika Lipocils Expert Eyelash Serum 10ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once you’ve attained the desired results (typically with six to eight weeks of regular use), you’ll need to continue using your serum two or three times a week to maintain length and volume. How much you spend will depend in part on the effect you’re after: simpler formulas will condition and nourish lashes and help boost growth by reducing breakage, while pricier serums contain active ingredients that promise growth at the cellular level. Are eyelash serums safe to use? It is these vitamins and oils that work to strengthen the hair follicles and improve each individual lash’s health.’ This product seems to last quite a long time, though it’s a little more than what I would usually spend on a beauty product.

lash and brow growth serums 2022 UK - Good Housekeeping 7 best lash and brow growth serums 2022 UK - Good Housekeeping

Talika Mythical Plant Complex (witch hazel, apple, nettle, horse chestnut, St. John's wort): stimulates eyelash enhancement. How to use: ‘Apply every night with applicator brush to skin along clean lash line, from inner to outer corner.’ These makeup bag must-haves contain active ingredients – such as vitamin B5, proteins and natural extracts – that nourish and condition your follicles for lusciously soft lashes. Metro.co.uk’s review: ‘This was super easy to use with a liquid eyeliner style thin brush tip which you swipe across your lashline just before bed.Talika Lipocils Eyelash Treatment Gel: Using the brush, apply Lipocils directly along the clean lashes starting at the base for optimal penetration. Use twice a day (morning and evening) during the first 28 days, then once a day. Discover the beauty of naturally enhanced lashes in just 28 days with Talika’s expertly formulated Lipocils Expert. Drawing from 70 years of expertise, this natural formula encourages growth, strengthening and natural curling of lashes using key ingredients including the Mythical Botanical Complex and silk proteins which give the appearance of fuller and longer lashes from the very first use. With the addition of Coleus forskohlii for the expert formula, lashes also become naturally darker due to stimulated melanin synthesis meaning many users no longer feel the need to wear mascara or false lashes. This definitely made a difference to my lashes and was most noticeable when I used my usual mascara after a few weeks of using the product – my lashes were definitely longer than they normally look with that mascara on. They looked great. The double-helix mascara brush combs and feathers lashes as mascara is applied; the result is longer, stronger and infinitely more striking eyes.’

Talika | SEPHORA UK Talika | SEPHORA UK

Peptide Expert: improves the quality of the eyelash bulb to strengthen the anchoring of the eyelash and slow down its sag. Anti-aging effect. You’ll also find moisturising oils and hydrators such as hyaluronic acid to improve lash volume, and some lash serums will contain ingredients designed to darken the natural colour of the lashes for a more defined look. How much should I spend?I was really pleased with how this worked on my brows – my eyebrow hair is usually quite coarse with some rogue hairs growing in weird directions but after a few weeks of using this serum, the hair was much softer and less wayward.

Lipocils Platinium - Talika - Day and Night double serum lash

Talika Eyebrow Lipocils Ink: Brush up tinted pen into brow where needed. Use once a day, preferably in the morning. A more budget-friendly option than the popular-but-pricey RevitaLash, L’Oreal’s lash serum promises slightly less dramatic effects than its big-name competitor but will still plump up lash volume with moisturising hyaluronic acid, castor oil and strengthening Vitamin B5. Most lash serums require only one application daily, although some recommend use twice daily; we’ve noted below if this is the case. You might find it simplest to apply after cleansing and before moisturising at night. If using eyelash serum in the morning, wait around 15 minutes for it to be absorbed before applying mascara or other makeup. Note that, in the UK, over-the-counter eyelash serums don’t contain growth-stimulating medication. The stimulant prostaglandin (used in the serum brands Latisse and Lumigan) is available in the UK only with prescription, most commonly for hair loss caused by illness. Always follow your GP’s directions if using a prescription serum. How do I apply my eyelash serum?How to use: ‘Morning and night, as a 28-day treatment, repeated every three months. Apply to the base of the lashes using the foam tip, then along the entire length of the lashes, from the roots to the ends.’ There was a slight cooling effect when applying the product, which was quite refreshing and made it feel lightweight. There was no residue left on the brows when used at night and it didn't stain clothing or bedsheets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment