276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Airwheel SE3 Smart Luggage Riding(rideable) Smart Riding Suitcase Kids Suitcase(Gray)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Airwheel SE3S luggage is mainly made of high-quality aluminum alloy material, which allows the smart luggage to bear a maximum load of 110KG. The case comes with smart anti-theft technology to stop anyone else who wants to ride away with all of your stuff. With the 24-inch cabinet upgrade, the Airwheel SE3T Rideable Smart Suitcase now boasts a larger capacity, making it even more convenient for travelers. The lithium battery can support up to 8-10 kilometers of riding, allowing you to explore your surroundings with ease. Or if you’ve got the juice to spare, you can use it like a portable power bank to charge phones or other devices through the two USB ports.

Smart luggage has the ability to make your life a lot easier, what with built-in USB charging ports, it can auto-follow and intelligent obstacle avoidance.Airwheel Mini power smart scooter luggage Are Designed And Manufactured To The Highest International Standards and have got a number of certificates, invention patents and utility model patents.

Loosen the handle telescopic lock, shrink the handlebar until it cannot shrink, and fasten the handle telescopic lock. In terms of strength, it is not only made of imported German laminate and Taiwan Chi Mei ABS to ensure that the case shell is waterproof, wear-resistant, and not easily deformed. EUROPE• Belgium Croatia Cyprus Czech Denmark Finland France Germany Holland Hungary Ireland Italy Lithuania Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland U. Take the best rideable Mini smart electric Black Pink Silver scooter suitcase SE3S and enjoy your trip!With the Airwheel SE3T rideable smart suitcase, you can experience a seamless and effortless ride with just a single press to start and release to stop. The Airwheel SE3T Rideable Smart Suitcase is a versatile family luggage solution that allows you to travel with ease, even with children. The used lithium battery of this product is responsible for recycling by the company or distributors and government-designated sites.

Thanks to this advanced construction, the SE3T is both waterproof and wear-resistant, and it's not easy to deform or dent. The Airwheel SQ3 children's trolley case adopts a compact design based on the size of the child, allowing them to easily take care of their luggage. Before I begin I would like to thank airwheel so much for inventing this product because my life would be hell without it so big thank you so I originally bought my airwheel case going back years ago now and omg my life has completely changed my health was deteriorating and struggling to walk distances but after purchasing this I am still able to walk as far as I can by pulling it along with me until I can’t walk no more and then I can just get on with the journey . The SE3S electric suitcase integrates acceleration, braking, and reversing, its speed can reach 13km/h but still ensure a smooth ride. Additionally, the side unpacking partition and side open design make it more convenient to access and pack your items.The Airwheel SE3S is a revolutionary smart luggage that is equipped with a push rod motor, allowing for effortless electric folding with just one button. It's important to get the habit of charging in time every day when you ride with a minimum allowed voltage before you can keep your battery in place for longer, so it's important to get into the habit of charging in time every day. It allows the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents to open and inspect your luggage without damaging the lock. You need to fully understand the surrounding cycling environment: make sure you are not disturbed by cars, pedestrians, pets, bicycles, and other obstacles. Airwheel electric Black Pink Silver scooter luggage Are Designed And Manufactured To The Highest International Standards and have got a number of certificates, invention patents and utility model patents.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment