276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi Lara2 Pushchair, 0 - 4 Years, 0 - 22 kg, Baby Stroller, Lightweight & Compact Stroller, 3 Recline Positions, Lie-Flat position, Automatic Fold, Shoulder Strap, Rain Cover, Essential Graphite

£94.5£189.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Maxi-Cosi Lara² is a second - color and fabrics updated generation of the original Maxi-Cosi Lara and a buggy identical to the Bébé Confort Lara² belonging to a sister brand. It is a lightweight, ultra-compact stroller with the ability to create a travel system. sometimes my baby doesn't want to sit so I put her in Ergobaby carrier but its a bit hard to handle the stroller this way.

Maxi-Cosi Lara2 Compact Stroller Essential - Halfords

The ultra-compact and lightweight design makes the Lara2 easy to carry thanks to its shoulder strap and easy to store in even the smallest places. Easy-to-use right from birth thanks to the lie-flat function, Lara² is a lightweight pushchair for baby and toddler, even up to age 4 or 22 kg. With the matching car seat adapters (sold separately) you can easily make your Lara² compatible with your baby car seat*. This makes travelling in and out of the car super convenient. We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019. Suitable from birth until 22kg, the Lara 2’s padded seat unit features three recline positions including lie-flat for your newborn and breathable fabric to keep baby cool and comfortable as you move. The leg rest adjusts for optimal comfort and there is an extendable sun canopy with UPF50+ protection from the sun’s harmful rays. There are two shopping baskets included with the Lara 2 that allow you to grab what you need when you need it and provide optimal storage space.I hope you can find me a solution because I am a bit hopeless right now. I have an Uppa Cruz, my 13 months old is not a fan of sitting still but ok with its upright position. BUT... all-terrain (roads are not smooth at all in my area and generally not in Istanbul, also I want to take her to forest walks maybe), Postcodes applicable: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3 Designed especially for city travel, the Maxi Cosi Lara 2 is a lightweight and compact stroller that offers incredibly convenient features for parents, including effortless storage in the tightest of areas and ensures your little one is comfortable on the go.

Maxi-Cosi Lara2 Pushchair - Essential Graphite | Natural Baby Maxi-Cosi Lara2 Pushchair - Essential Graphite | Natural Baby

Next, these, pretty much all, strollers are made for travel. Occasional use. Meaning small seat, lower handle, more slanted seat. That's another thing to know and remember. The highest would probably be the Chicco Goody+. I am 176cm and that was ok for me. There is NO light & compact stroller for all-terrain and especially forest roads. This simply doesn't go together, and you will have to count in that. The lightest quite all-terrain model is the Baby Jogger City Mini GT2, which I would recommend, but it is by no means as small as the strollers you mentioned. It is flat after folding and around 9kg so as Cruz's more compact alternative, it's actually MUCH better. You will love its super-easy one-hand folding system: just touch the pushbar once and the stroller will automatically fold up. Meet the Maxi-Cosi Lara2 Compact Stroller - Essential Graphite, our most ultra-compact stroller from birth up to 4 years, for urban families and travellers. Ready for small spaces and big adventures! Postcodes applicable: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50tall enough handlebar (I am 173 cm tall, and generally used the Uppa's longer mode because it was more comfortable, but the shorter mode was also ok)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment