276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LA NUIT DE L'HOMME BLEU ELECTRIQUE Eau de Toilette Intense

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is not Frozen Cologne. I repeat: NOT FROZEN COLOGNE! There is indeed something in it, which reminds one again and again a little bit of it, however, I have the feeling of wearing a vintage version of La Nuit de L'Homme now more and more. So gesehen, kann ich euch diesen Duft wirklich empfehlen, wenn ihr schon lange nach der Vintage Version lechzt, aber es euch das viele Geld nicht wert ist. Ich finde es weit ähnlicher als sämtliche Klons die ich davon getestet habe, keine unnötige Schokoladen Noten oder sonst was...

The "Electric blue" color trend of the glass flacons in 2021 did not skip the latest creation of the Yves Saint Laurent house, which launches an Eau de Toilette Intense with a warm, woody-aromatic blend of notes. La Nuit de L'homme Bleu Electrique is a fresher, more intense version of the Eau de Toilette. The seductive and mysterious warmth of an oriental fragrance. A powerful and contrasting fragrance inspired by the electrifying moment of attraction between two strangers who feel very familiar. Let them ask, "Don't I know you?" Who expects something innovative will probably be disappointed. For people who have long had a preference for fragrances are probably not rather blown away because it is already a rather familiar fragrance, but: For fans of this series and for people who are looking for an absolute Crowdpleaser without much risk will find here an absolutely great fragrance. 100%. I find the even more uncomplicated and gentle than the original. I find the spiciness of the original a bit stronger, here it has been toned down a bit and also modeled with freshness. Really gentle and extremely sensual. Because of the freshness and toned down spice, this also goes great in daylight and also warmer temperatures. After initial Frozen Cologne touch, it goes quite clearly in the direction of the Ur-Duftes. Many people saw next to the expensive vintage flacons on the second-hand market the Flanker "Frozen Cologne" as a good alternative, it is but very similar to the "original formula", just a little fresher.

Before buying the YSL La Nuit de l'Homme Bleu Électrique Eau de Toilette

Insgesamt ist die Reihe wirklich gut. Mit dem Bleu Electrique ist bereits der 5. dieser Serie in meiner Sammlung. Das Original, der La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum , La Nuit de L'Homme L'Intense und das La Nuit de L'Homme Frozen Cologne , was leider eingestellt wurde. Das Frozen Cologne ist mein Liebling und mit diesem Bleu Electrique bekommt man mal wieder einen Duft, der etwas in die Frische-Richtung geht. At the 1st testing in the store (so it was also in my 1st comment on the newcomer..) I thought to myself only "Oh, that smells like La Nuit de L'Homme". When I woke up this morning, I couldn't get one question out of my head: what is it about this fragrance that has me so captivated? "I know the fragrance character of La Nuit," I thought to myself. After all, on paper, it looks like there's hardly anything about this flanker that makes it so different from what I knew of the newer LNDL offshoots. But far from it... The thing that intrigued me so much about this release was an almost lost memory of a fragrance that YSL almost single-handedly buried many years ago. The name of that fragrance? La nuit de l'homme... Ich gebe euch den Tipp, nicht so voreilig zu urteilen wie ich es tat, bin aber umso gespannter auf eure Meinungen zu dem Duft.

The durability and sillage are absolutely satisfactory. I had absolutely no problems with perceiving the fragrance up to 8 hours. The projection was ridiculously good for the first 1-2 hours. A friend of mine complimented me on the scent, even though I was about 2 rooms away from her at the time. If one day there is an Edp or Elixir variant of Bleu Electrique (as YSL is also doing with Sauvage), I would have no problem giving this release a full 10 in the "longevity and sillage" categories as well. Think of it vl. as 70% LNDH 2013 + 30% Frozen Cologne, but without that almost bitter "dry ice" accord that Frozen Cologne has. Now I have to write something about this too. I have the impression that there are really many people here who have no idea about fragrances. Sorry that I have to say that. But it is so. I even have the impression that here just like to jump on the train of the previous speaker on it, just to say something. Als ich heute morgen aufwachte, ging mir eine Frage nicht mehr aus dem Kopf: Was hat dieser Duft an sich, das mich so sehr in den Bann gezogen hat? "Ich kenne doch den Duftcharakter von La Nuit", dachte ich mir. Auf dem Papier sieht es doch danach aus, als hätte dieser Flanker kaum etwas an sich, das ihn so sehr von dem unterscheidet, was ich von den neueren LNDL Ablegern kannte. Aber weit gefehlt... Das, was mich so sehr an diesem Release fasziniert hat, war eine fast verloren gegangene Erinnerung an einen Duft, den YSL vor vielen Jahren beinahe eigenhändig begraben hätte. Der Name von diesem Duft? La nuit de l'homme... And I think they hit the mark pretty well, too. In rewearing it frequently and testing my own bottle, I feel it's pretty close to the vintage 2013-2014 La Nuit, i.e. the 1st reformulation which was still very strong, but a bit fresher and brighter than the Ur version.

YSL La Nuit de l´Homme Bleu Électrique EdT

Eigentlich möchte ich das jetzt nach ausführlichem Testen mit den Worten des Herstellers beantworten, der im Kurztext zu einem PR-Bild, dass einen Übergang des klassischen Eau de Toilette, zum neuen Bleu Electrique illustriert folgendes schreibt:

The look, feel and character of these fragrance’s bottle is very important in terms of ‘marquee value’ and nostalgia is a powerful motivator. And obviously Yves Saint Laurent have, but so have I with my 1st review on the fragrance. Since YSL apparently try to mend the mistake, I also want to show greatness, and appreciate it. Von der Performance her bin ich auch sehr zufrieden. Eine genaue Stundenzahl habe ich noch nicht herausgetestet, aber minimum 8 Stunden sind hier drinne. Mit anfänglich sehr guter Sillage driftet er in etwas über hautnah und ist durchaus angenehm und nie zu viel. Man kann bzw. sollte ein paar mehr Sprüher nehmen, wenn man gerne etwas intensiver riechen will. Dies ist hier kein Problem, da diese DNA so unaufdringlich ist dass man sogar mit über 10 Sprühern nicht negativ auffallen würde. Auf Kleidung hält der sicherlich noch deutlich besser. Insgesamt ist diese Performance überdurchschnittlich nach einigen Tests. Die Haltbarkeit und Sillage sind absolut zufriedenstellend. Ich hatte absolut keine Probleme damit, den Duft bis zu 8 Stunden wahrzunehmen. Die Projektion war in den ersten 1-2 Stunden lächerlich gut. Eine Freundin von mir hat mir ein Kompliment zu dem Duft gegeben, obwohl ich zu dem Zeitpunkt etwa 2 Zimmer von ihr entfernt war. Sollte es eines Tages eine Edp oder Elixir Variante von Bleu electrique geben (so wie es auch bei Sauvage der Fall ist), hätte ich kein Problem damit, diesem Release auch in den Kategorien "Haltbarkeit und Sillage" eine volle 10 zu geben.Une interprétation olfactive plus intense et plus épicée que l'Eau de Toilette Originelle La Nuit de l'Homme" Es ist mittlerweile bei einigen Häusern die Masche, die Düfte von damals zu verwässern. Logische Konsequenz, ich kaufe es nicht mehr. Ich finde zu wahrer charakterlicher Größe gehört, einen Fehler einzugestehen wenn man einen gemacht hat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment