276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Regretting You

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Book club questions for Regretting You by Colleen Hoover explore the meaning behind family, first love, grief, loyalty and betrayal. But as Lowen’s feelings for Jeremy begin to intensify, she recognizes all the ways she could benefit if he were to read his wife’s words. Simply put Colleen Hoover does it again. This book about grief, love, friendship and family took me on such an emotional roller coaster. I loved the characters - CoHo has such a way of making her characters come to life. It feels as if you know them. I definitely felt that here. Their untimely attraction leads them to spend Fallon’s last day in Los Angeles together, and her eventful life becomes the creative inspiration Ben has always sought for his novel. This is one of my favorite Colleen Hoover books, and I have no doubt it will make my favorites list for the year. It was a beautiful journey, that was heartbreaking and heartwarming all at once. It was emotional, real, raw, and made me feel so much.

No quiero hacerles spoiler para no arruinar su lectura pero no me voy a poder contener ya que ninguna de mis amigas quiere leer este libro y esta es mi única vía de desahogo. ARE WARNED. Morgan is married to Chris after getting pregnant at 16-17 years of age. Clara is the daughter. Jenny is Morgan's sister, Clara's aunt. Jonah is Jenny's husband. Elizah is the newborn, Jenny's kid (actually Chris' child. Yes, sisters doing this to each other and their husbands being attracted to the sister of their wives. Wow!). The supporting characters in this book are real highlights. Miller and his gramps are both so sweet and sarcastic, and they steal every scene they're in. They provide the perfect comfort to Clara through her anguish and heartbreak. It makes me wish they were real so that I could have them in my life.

Any issues with the book list you are seeing? Or is there an author or series we don’t have? Let me know! Ryle is assertive, stubborn, and maybe even a little arrogant. He’s also sensitive, brilliant, and has a total soft spot for Lily, but Ryle’s complete aversion to relationships is disturbing. The mother daughter relationship that y’all praised this book for (and maybe I don’t have a place to judge because what do I know about being a parent??) grated on my nerves. I didn’t like the way they treated each other. It was really hard to root for either of them when you, being the reader, knew what was going on. The misunderstanding was frustrating to no end.

Hearts get infiltrated. Promises get broken. Rules get shattered. Love gets ugly. My Review of Ugly Love. Considering that the bestselling book of the year was a romance ( It Ends With Us) and the second bestselling book was a thriller ( Verity), Colleen Hoover draws a wide range of readers.The agents of large publishing houses are starting to take a closer look at self-publishing sales. These are indicators of trends and have led to a new category for publishers to consider, that of young adult romance fiction.

The day I found out I was pregnant, I stopped living life for myself. I think it's time I figure out who I was meant to become before I started living my life for everyone else." Chapters alternate between the mother, Morgan, and her her daughter, Clara. It starts off at Morgans high school graduation party and reveals Morgan's realization that she is pregnant. After this first chapter, everything takes place during Morgan's life as 34 year-old -mother and Clara's life as a 16 year-old on the brink of 17 years old. I’m fighting some sort of cold/flu thing and my sleep patterns are all messed up, so I read Regretting You in a few hours the other night and early into the morning. Nice to be crying when you can’t really breathe!!But the bridges Kenna burned are proving impossible to rebuild. Everyone in her daughter’s life is determined to shut Kenna out, no matter how hard she works to prove herself. When Warren has the opportunity to live with a female roommate, he instantly agrees. It could be an exciting change. Or maybe not.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment