276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Look into my eyes: Book 1 (Ruby Redfort)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ruby Redfort, undercover agent and mystery solver, is familiar to Lauren's readers as Clarice Bean's favourite literary character. In an ideal world we would have sold the book with lots of little bottles of perfume so that you could smell the smells.

Ruby Redfort: Look Into My Eyes by Lauren Child - review Ruby Redfort: Look Into My Eyes by Lauren Child - review

You can easily transform your child into the Big Bad Wolf by creating a mask out of feathers and felt - it's that easy! Ruby is a genius code-cracker, a daring detective, and a gadget-laden special agent who just happens to be a thirteen-year-old girl.

Shown Their Work: The books include complex codes, and Child consulted mathematician Marcus du Sautoy on them. I did have a very clear vision of how I wanted the covers to look and worked very closely with my wonderful designer, David Mackintosh and we went back and forth to get it right. When the professors solved her code,2 weeks later, they offered her a place at the university, but she said she did not want to be a "geek freak" and turned the place down. In Ruby Redfort, Blink and You Die, Chapter 50, Ruby says that she was "about two and three-quarters" in November 1962, which means she was probably born in February/March 1960.

Ruby Redfort - Penguin Random House

You will probably have seen him as he is on television a lot talking about maths and how to get you really interested in it. She is an agent of Spectrum 8 (although she does some work for Spectrum 5 in Ruby Redfort, Take Your Last Breath).The Dog Was the Mastermind: In the final book, it's revealed that the person who was behind everything and orchestrated an entire series worth of devious plotting was. Samus Is a Girl: The true big bad of the series, the previously thought to be male Casey Morgan is learned to be the very female Buzz. He tells her that he was hired to kill her by his "employer", but does not want to any more; he needs her alive. She also enjoys making up rules (officially her Ruby Rules), which she keeps in a small magenta notebook with the word 'rules' across the front.

Ruby Redfort fanfictions - TEAMSPECTRUM - Wattpad Ruby Redfort fanfictions - TEAMSPECTRUM - Wattpad

Meanwhile, in prison, Boyd Marshall has received parts of a stonecutting tool hidden inside muffins, and escapes by digging a tunnel. I didn’t especially want to become an illustrator or an author – so it kind of happened accidentally.If Ruby was here right now, Hitch's job would be a whole lot easier, her best friend might not be panicking, and the Count might even have been found by now.

Look into my eyes by Lauren Child | Waterstones Look into my eyes by Lauren Child | Waterstones

Ruby and Clancy meet at the tree on Amster to talk about the Explorer Awards and the snakes which are one of the contenders for the award. Ruby is very popular and people feel a strong need for her to like them, [3] but she does not intentionally seek popularity. At the secret agency Ruby works for there's no such thing as breaks, so it's straight back into code cra. Photograph: Polly Borland/PR Lauren Child: I can genuinely say that I don’t know what the ending of Ruby Redfort will be yet.Even better, many of them will include things that you'll have around the house, which can really help with saving a bit of cash while still having a memorable day. She started working there as a codebreaker on the Fools' Gold Gang case, but was fired after about a month. Ruby finds a code and, together with Clancy, they discover enemies lurking around the corner and a plot to steal the jade Buddha at the stroke of midnight. Charlie was based on her boyfriend, Soren, who used to wear shirts just like Charlie's, but with his name on it. Ruby Redfort may look like your normal thirteen-year-old who lives a pretty laid-back life in Twinford, but she isn't your average kid.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment