276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love is an Illusion! Vol. 1

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Love Is an Illusion! ( Korean: 사랑은 환상!, romanized: Sarang-eun Hwansang!) is a Korean boys' love manhwa written and illustrated by Fargo. The series has an omegaverse setting and follows Hye-sung, an Omega who thought he was an Alpha until recently, and Dojin, an Alpha who can't stand Omegas. The series was serialized online via Lezhin Comics between January, 2018, and March, 2021. On February 12, 2022, a sequel, Love is an Illusion! - The Queen, began serialization. Love is a mix of risk and reward. You must accept the possibility of hurt to find a relationship that works. Only you can determine an acceptable risk level for yourself. The love-illusion question is interesting. But, perhaps there are more important questions to explore. The story/manhwa 'Love is an illusion', portrays a world where genetically superior 'Alphas' rule society and pheromones get sprayed all over the place willy nilly. While I'm definitely not going to debate with you about whether you should like dubious/no consent in BL and omegaverse fiction, many educated and progressive authors use these fics to explore fantasies and cater to people like them create and these fics to share and build communities. Of course there are gross pedophilic authors that should be condemned, but most of these parties are of age. Dojin is a singer in a popular band and comes from a wealthy family composed almost entirely of Alphas. Due to his family constantly pressuring him to pair up with an Omega, he hates Omegas and only has sex with Betas or other Alphas. Until he meets Hye-sung. For some reason, having sex with Hye-sung inspires him to write incredible songs. Too bad Hye-sung resents Dojin for making him realize he's an Omega.

Looking at people who enjoy reading mature and smutty series, the stereotype is a sassy but submissive main character with a suave sexy dominant love interest. The main characters doesn't like the male lead, but their sexual chemistry is too strong. This baseline is very common in mature works of fiction and is taken in a new way in BL and omegaverse pieces of fiction. It was marked with sexual abuse. I knew what I was getting in to. I had hopes that maybe, possibly it would be mild to the point where I could ignore it, but unltimately I ended up extremely frustrated. When it was in the begining I understood. Omegas and Alphas have heats and ruts and pheremones and all that shit is crazy and confusing, I understand that some mistakes are made, and because it's fiction, I can sort of kind of let it slide... but then it continued and I became more and more frustrated. It felt like the MC alpha didn't learn something that's so simple a child could understand it!!! Spanish essayist Miguel de Unamuno said, “Love is the child of illusion and the parent of disillusion.” Is this view cynical or biologically based? Illusions are, by definition, mismatches between physical reality and perception. Love, as with all emotions, has no external physical reality: it may be driven by neural events, but it is nonetheless a purely subjective experience. So, too, is the wounded heart we have drawn here. Where the arrow enters and exits the heart, there is no heart whatsoever, only an imaginary edge defined by the arrow.

A rare type of alphas. They are hyper-masculine and have a demanding nature with traits that make them so productive which shows how outgoing and enterprising they can be. Ambiguity is affected by our frame of mind. In the image on the left, Message of Love from the Dolphins, adult observers see two nude lovers embracing, whereas young children see only dolphins. If you still can't see the dolphins (we promise you they are there), look for more than two. In the image on the right, a Valentine's Day rose predicts the outcome of the evening's festivities. The story. There was an attempt, but there's really nothing to grasp on. There were some potential bits like Hyesung actually being really good at math to the point of being a prodigy, but it doesn't amount to anything interesting. When you think about it, not much really happens in the story. The answer to the love-illusion question depends on your perspective. From a scientific angle, our brains have perceptual limits and are prone to illusions. Some are simple (e.g., visual illusions), others are complex (e.g., positive relationship illusions). Therefore, some of what we experience in relationships is a matter of interpretation.

Seven Seas To Publish Print Editions of Top-ranked Webtoons". icv2. icv2. January 6, 2022 . Retrieved July 13, 2023. Kim Hye-sung is a “fierceful” omega; and by that, I mean, he's really just a tsundere. So, he's actually aware of the problematic situations he gets himself in and even calls someone out when the victim blames him in a misfortune. This happens a few times: he verbally recognizes how messed up something is and then he gets "ignored"; the conversation soon diverting into something safe that puts the blame in him. And It Is Never Brought Up Again. So that's that. A review and a rant about this manhua. I would recommend it to people who don't have a problem with the dubious consent/sexual assult aspects and can over look it for the otherwise cuteness and interesting storyline.A staplehood of yaoi/BL and omegaverse is dubious/no consent sex scenes. This obviously does not appeal to everyone and I would never say to someone who doesn't like this content that they are wrong for not doing so. However, this is definitely a taboo subject and many people, women especially, enjoy reading this content in fiction and may even have fantasies about this that are satisfied solely through this type fiction. People who are into CNC and reluctance often rely on media like this to satisfy those fantasies. Or maybe they just enjoy reading this. Spending too much time on this issue might lead to unhelpful thinking patterns. So instead, I would recommend focusing on WHY you are wondering about this topic. a b c d e "Series: Love is an Illusion!". Seven Seas Entertainment. Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved August 8, 2023. Hye-sung has spent his entire life thinking he was a recessive Alpha, but, while working as a waiter at a party, he meets Dojin, a dominant Alpha, enters his first heat cycle, and discovers that he's actually an Omega. Specifically, he's a recessive Omega, so he'll likely have difficulty finding medication that can suppress his heat cycle and it'll be harder for him to get pregnant. Surprisingly Mature Ending: Hyesung doesn't forgive either of his parents. He completely shuts his dad out, and he decides to talk with his mom but decides not to forgive her in the end after hearing her out. They don't villainize the mom either, they try to paint her in a more morally grey light. Our parents aren't expected to be perfect role models, but we don't have to forgive them either. I like it.

Their baby: Byul's cute. I like the detail that Hyesung's name means Comet and Byul's name means Star. Probably not a coincidence that I tolerate the main couple the most when the focus shifts onto Byul. From a family who are mostly composed of Alphas yet Dojin disagrees with the assessment that such a family is incredible because of that. He is also the lead singer in a band named "Distortion" which is his current occupation. Attending a friend's party he would later contemplate this as a bad choice because Omegas were also invited to that party. Dojin saw his friend, the one who hosted the party, debating with Hye-sung that he looked like an Omega. He thought that his friend was pathetic for being unable to differentiate pheromones like he can. Dojin later came across Hye-sung in the comfort room and he smelled him. Disgusted, Park released his own pheromones to counteract Hye-sung's. Dojin does not feel what he sees as a heat cycle and adds what Hye-sung is experiencing is his problem. Nevertheless, he pulls Hye-sung away when he is approaching other guests and takes him home out of concern to rest. The next day Dojin thought he will never see Hye-sung again after walking out from him that morning. At a concert where Dojin performs, he finds and asks Hye-sung why he walked out on the person who offered him kindness. He is currently 27 years old [2]. He was born on November 2 [3]. Height: 185cm. Weight: roughly 81kg. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio Illusions are possible, in part, because of indirect realism(2). We can't experience the world directly. Instead, our brains take in a bunch of information through the senses and give us interpretations. Up until now, I feel you could, somehow, still end up liking this. Who knows. But then, Park Dojin happens. And he's the most bland romantic interest. He literally doesn't have a personality. There's not much you can say about him other than that.They're a terrible couple who are terrible for each other. The main thing tying them together is the fact that Hye-sung seems to be Dojin's muse (find another source of inspiration!), and Hye-sung is a dumbass whose idiocy makes Dojin understandably worried. Hye-sung, there are no non-sketchy ways for you to make money fast, so stop falling for scams! Look at that cover. Don't they look like a sweet and loving couple? Ha ha. Banish that thought from your mind. Maybe they eventually turn into that, I don't know, but their relationship in this first volume is nothing but rape and resentment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment