276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Consider Me Special Edition

£7.115£14.23Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Becka enjoys writing swoon-worthy romances with lovable and relatable characters, loads of humor, and a healthy dose of drama on the way to a happily ever after. Emmett and Cara’s change of heart about supporting the relationship came out of the blue for reasons which weren’t clear. this single handedly convinced me to never reading binding 13 because i think my head would combust. But obviously fans from there, or from Venezuela or the Dominican Republic or Curacao, aren’t going to be attending many MLB games or watching a US broadcast. I saw some requests on the sub that this book fits including: The MMC falls first and falls hard; this MMC is perhaps the biggest lovesick fool in the history of romance novels, and I love that for him.

The hero’s fascination with her is very hard to understand because there was nothing to kickstart it. She reads contemporary, historical, a little paranormal, urban fantasy and romantic suspense, as well as erotic romance and more recently, new adult. Becka is a steamy romance author, self-proclaimed sarcasm queen, professional procrastinator, and a superfan of dragging her readers through hell and back on the way to a happy ending. This insanely cute and absolutely unrealistic tooth-rotting fluff-fest that reads like a fanfiction, is hot like a summer day and is only a teeny tiny bit too long and only angsty when necessary.I'm a sucker for sports romances featuring "reformed" mansluts and this one definitely delivered on that front. Also unsure if time in this fictional world worked like dog years because these two literally knew each other for less than two moon cycles and kept saying shit like "I know them well-enough. Some we receive from the authors, some we receive from the publisher, and some we receive through a third party service like Net Galley. I tend to enjoy MCs who don't take themselves that seriously and can be in a funny, silly, goofy mood while still being successful adults.

Consider Me is the first book in the Playing for Keeps series, but it can be listened to as a standalone. Rose: I found this article in the New York Times with a graph of diversity stats for athletes in professional sports leagues in the US. Don’t come for me the reason I’m on this app is because of a harry styles fanfic I was obsessed with that. Jealousy is a good way of adding drama to romance novels, but there needs to be some stick-to-itiveness in there. Some hockey romances have done well and gotten a lot of attention, so of course more authors have jumped on the bandwagon for that reason too.This way the author would get the required page turns and the reader wouldn’t have to read all the boring stuff that should have been edited out. i'm not like all those other bitches that sleep with him because i want to pretend to have 'standards' (whatever that means) and also i'm a brunette. And having a smitten hero is its own reward, with some incredibly heartwarming moments between them… and plenty of hot, SPICY moments as well. There’s also something of that excitement experienced by those who fell down the Kristen Ashley rabbit hole back when Motorcycle Man first came out – more the feel of the read rather than anything in the style or characters really – I wouldn’t draw a direct line between Ashley and yourself in terms of style. I get it, she wants to be comfy and likes to take off her shoes in other people's houses and walk around barefoot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment