276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Terry's Chocolate Orange Dark, 157g (Pack of 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s so nice to make a sweet treat to celebrate any occasion and this white chocolate fudge is perfect for Valentines. It’s the perfect fudge for gifting at Christmas – or for making in the new year when you realise you have gingerbread syrup leftover!

But, you can be sure that whatever flavour fudge mixture you make, it’ll be delicious – and great to share too. For another autumnal version, our Halloween fudge is easy to make and something the whole family will love. The mix of Lotus Biscoff spread and actual Biscoff cookie pieces is a real winner, giving the slow cooker Lotus Biscoff fudge fantastic texture. It’s great to have as a Christmas dessert, to bag up and give as gifts or just to keep in the fridge to have as a sweet treat over the festive season.The only fudge we haven’t quite been able to perfect, and which is still a work in progress, is a real slow cooker vanilla fudge recipe. I loved the nutty texture of the Coffee and Walnut Fudge recipe so wanted to create another classic fudge flavour with a similar texture. If you add too much peanut butter you get a super crumbly fudge – which may be just the thing you like. Easy to make and customisable with any sprinkles you like, it's perfect to gift or have as part of a buffet spread. Well, this Salted Caramel has a wonderfully natural salty tang to it – and you can easily vary the amount of salt too.

Since making the coconut fudge above, Carnation have launched a Vegan Condensed Milk Alternative which is fantastic for making true vegan fudge without the coconut flavour. But, if milk chocolate is more your thing then a really simple Slow Cooker Chocolate Fudge recipe could be perfect.It’s so creamy and a fantastic base for adding dried fruit or nuts to give the fudge a bit of texture. This is another great pistachio based fudge that is fantastic for the festive season or any other time of year. Purchasing via an affiliate link doesn’t cost you any extra, and I only recommend products and services I trust. This rum and raisin fudge has just the right amount of dried fruit and just enough rum to give it a fantastic flavour and the raisins add a lovely texture too. I love pistachio anything and so I created this Pistachio Cherry Fudge to suit my own tastes – and it’s a good one!

It’s made simply with pumpkin spice syrup, milk chocolate chips and condensed milk but you could also try and make it with pumpkin puree too. So there you have all our fabulous fudge recipes so far – and I’m sure there are many more homemade fudge slow cooker recipes that we can create as time goes on. With the great Ferrero Rocher texture, encased in rich Nutella fudge, it’s a real delight for any chocolate fan. I wanted to make a chocolate chip cookie fudge that was as good as the Lotus Biscoff one – and with this Cookies and Cream fudge I definitely succeeded.So I thought as a starting point I would put together some of the delicious Slow Cooker Fudge flavours we have made so far, literally in minutes, to give you a bit of inspiration. We stirred in Smarties at the end of cooking and then topped with some extra Smarties too but you could add any chocolate confectionary you like.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment