276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Stay-at-Home Mother: A completely addictive psychological thriller packed with jaw-dropping twists

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nicole has yet again written about an important subject (unfortunately, I can't tell you what the main one is as I don't want to give anything, you'll just have to grab your copy to find out! I kind of had an early guess about the ending, so it did not completely catch me by surprise, but that’s perfectly fine! They are labelled garage and garden and terry , because they are the boxes that Terry assured her he would unpack this weekend.

He’s sensitive to her moods and will try to help her instead of jollying her out of them with a joke.

Ashling is every busy parent’s dream: a professional nanny with experience and a warm, sunny attitude. A voice message is left on Andrea’s phone, because she is listed as the contact, trying to help her friend out.

The end had some genuine surprises and I liked how it all turned out, though I think some people probably won’t. Despite while reading this book I thought I had things figured out, the twists were more than shocking. I liked how she used plausible topics from today’s newspaper headlines to explore her theme of deceit, mental illness and fraud. With secrets and lies being the backdrop of this story, there are some twists that happen in rather quick succession, leading to what will most certainly be a difficult and painful showdown.

They have just moved house and Andrea is tired and feeling vulnerable, she has a feeling her husband is keeping secrets from her. It makes one think about the joys and troubles of raising children and how exhausting and worrisome it can be, especially with inattentive or scheming men in the background. After more than a decade, when sisters Nikki, Sami, and Tori Knotek hear the word mom, it claws like an eagle’s talons, triggering memories that have been their secret since childhood. She has women across Australia following her parenting advice, her house is beautiful, and Gabby’s son, Jack, takes an instant liking to her. I love books with unreliable narrators so this was a really fun one to read with lots of twists as we reached the second part of the novel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment