276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pyramid Trek 50 Insect/Mosquito Repellent Deet Spray - 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Laptop Bags No matter if you’re carrying a laptop for business or pleasure, it needs to be kept safe and secure. Here are the best laptop bags for casual and business travel. Not only can the itching drive you crazy and leave you covered in nasty, red-coloured bumps, but mosquito bites can come with more serious risks too. For instance, in tropical parts of the world, mosquitoes can carry diseases such as dengue, West Nile virus, malaria and yellow fever. In such cases, you’ll want to avoid mosquitoes at all costs. Natural insect repellents are the best for babies as they can be used from 3 months of age. It’s very safe for sensitive skin and it’s rare for a reaction to occur. However, if you prefer a chemical based repellent for children, look for repellents with Picaridine as it has a low toxicity level making it safe to use for young children from the age of 2. Percentage of DEET As some bottle sprays can be too big to carry, it’s always a good idea to take a mini travel sized version for reapplying the spray when you’re out and about. Toiletries It’s annoying when you arrive at a hotel only to discover that no toiletries have been provided. Sometimes, it helps to bring your own, and taking the best toiletries with you on your travels ensures that you never have to worry about not being able to take care of personal hygiene.

Pyramid Trek 50 Insect/Mosquito Repellent DEET Spray (3 Pyramid Trek 50 Insect/Mosquito Repellent DEET Spray (3

Thanks guys. 1st thought was to use it but My concern would be if it isn't effective enough. I will open one tonight to test the strength. With anti mosquito sprays available in many different sizes, there’s bound to be one size that would enough for your needs. If you’re planning on taking a short trip, it might be a good idea to get one that will last for the short time period. DEET is the highest percentage which is more than enough protection. Low risk Malaria and other tropical disease countries will be fine for using the minimum of 20% DEET. There are few things more irritating than being mobbed by midges or hearing the high-pitched whine of a mosquito around your ears when you’re settling down to a campfire-cooked meal or trying to get to sleep in your tent – that realisation that you’re about to get munched is awful.

Link directly to this Post

This maximum strength mosquito repellent from Pyramid’s Trek range (formerly Repel 55) is suitable for use in countries with a risk of Malaria and other insect-borne diseases, such as Dengue Fever & Zika Virus. With a 50% formula and up to 6 hours of protection per application, this mosquito repellent is a great way to help avoid insect bites when travelling.

Trek 50 - DEET Mosquito Repellent|MosquitoRepellent

Value Products Ltd, 1st Floor Fleetsbridge House, Fleets Corner Business Park, Nuffield Road, Poole, BH17 0LA There are many different mosquito repellents available when it comes to choosing the best one. These are typically lotions, liquids, products soaked in repellent such as wipes or a towel but the most widely used is a spray as it covers a wider skin surface area without you having to touch the product. SKU: SKU101081 Category: Deet Mosquito Repellents Tags: Asia, South and Central America Brand: Pyramid Related products Although it keeps you protected for up to 10 hours, in areas of humidity or during excessive sweating, it does need to be reapplied. Overall, this repellent spray is definitely one to take in high risk malaria areas. There’s a strong smell at first but it’s not overwhelming and disappears after the first use. Travellers have used this spray in high risk malaria countries and come away without any bites which proves just how effective it works.I've had some really bad experiences with mosquito bites over the years, almost ruining holidays. I've spent a fortune trying to protect myself but nothing ever works like this product. My brother introduced me to this product a few years ago and it has been amazing. Think I've had one bite in 4 years n that was down to my error. Won't ever use anything else.' | Unprompted customer comment on Facebook If you prefer an all-natural spray, look for one containing citronella or oil of lemon eucalyptus (also known as Citriodiol), naturally-occuring plant ingredients that dissuade biting insects by masking the smell of skin with their own strong citrus scent. suitable insect repellent will include 20% or more DEET for protection. However, if you do find yourself getting bitten, you […] With its natural ingredients, this spray unfortunately doesn’t keep well and lose its effectiveness if it’s been open for more than 6 months. However, the handy travel 75ml size will last a single traveller about 2 weeks on a daily usage depending on your body size which isn’t too bad for the price.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment