276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Edge 2 Vibrating Prostate Massager Anal Vibrators with App Controlled Anal Toys Prostate Massaging Stimulator Anal Plug Sex Toys4mens Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£53.5£107.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the easy-to-use app, you can control the speed and intensity of vibrations, add music, chat, and video chat with your partner, plus so much more. Now, this stuff is not easy. It took me months of practice before I had a Super Orgasm, but my God, it’s worth the wait. Make sure that you’re super relaxed and in-the-mood before doing this – it’s more about relaxation that anything else. As Limp Bizkit so eloquently said – keep rollin’ rollin’ rollin’ rollin’ rollin. 14. Nobessence Romp 2.0 Hardwood Prostate Massager – Best wooden prostate toy Some apps won’t let you play together if you’re on different devices, but the Lovense App is different. They know the importance of playing together no matter what type of electronic device you have, so they have made it easy to connect between smartphones and computers with ease. Do you need a Bluetooth pairing code? It has a unique, dual rotating head that adds power without increasing the size or requiring unwanted cords. There is a huge range of vibrating levels, and it is designed to be easy to hold, making it perfect for personal use.

waterproof, you can take this into the bath or shower for some wet fun, whether you’re flying solo or with a partner. My only complaint? The “come hither” motion can make the Loki Wave slide out your butt if you’re not careful… ironically making it “go away”. 13. Calexotics RollerBall Vibrating Anal Probe – Rollerball anus probe Boasting powerful dual motors, this vibrating toy can also be controlled through the Lovense Remote app, so you or a long-distance partner can control the vibration patterns in real-time through Wi-Fi. Locate the ‘Live Control’ button. If you see that this option is completely greyed out, then their toy is not connected. Before you can use the control feature, they will need to connect their device to the Lovense app. However, if you are the one with your toy and it is connected, your partner still has the option to control your device.

Doctor's review

Okay, so we’ve taken a look at the best prostate massagers , but how do you actually use them? Locating the prostate The prostate gland is located approximately 2-3 inches inside the anus on the anterior (front) side of your body. This walnut-sized gland is close to the bladder, so stimulating it can sometimes feel like you need to pee at first. A long-time favorite of prosate milking enthusiasts, the Eupho Syn Trident features a whopping 4.2 inches of length, helping this medical-grade silicone massager reach even the deepest anal nerve endings. Because it’s steel, it’s extremely hygienic and you can even use it for temperature play. What more can we ask for? 5. Aneros Maximus Trident – Best for experienced guys

Designed for experienced users, the Progasm is one of the largest prostate stimulation devices you’ll find on this list. With 4.2 inches of insertable length and 1.25 inches of head width, this is certainly no newbie anal plug. Non-vibrating prostate massagers are actually much more intense than their vibrating counterparts… when you learn how to use them. If you don’t know what to expect, watch a video of someone having a prostate orgasm with one of these toys. You’ll be aroused, trust me. 7 Tips For Prostate Milking

Culture

The team at Lovense has designed the perfect way to refuel the intimacy in your relationship even hundreds of miles apart. Can’t video chat right now? No worries. You can still take your love-making to the next level with some sexy texts. It’s the perfect platform to bring fantasies to life using just one hand. Sync vibrations to music Use it for solo play or connect with your partner to spice up your love life. Choose between vibration levels, video chat, in-app message your partner, sync with other toys, and music.

Nonetheless, this device does also come with 7 vibration modes and 3 different wiggle settings so you can really tailor-make your orgasm. It also has the same “heating element” that CHEVEN likes to put in their products for some reason. Positions – Try different positions (lying down, doggy style, sitting, etc.) Some men find that one position works better than the others for hitting that sweet spot Turn off the device before charging. The cable can be plugged into any USB port or USB/AC power adapter to start charging. It will take approximately 100 minutes to fully charge.The product also comes with a heating element, which I must admit I don’t personally understand. Do butts experience pleasure from being warm? Mine doesn’t… the enigma continues. 20. CHEVEN Wiggle Motion Prostate Massager – Inexpensive “come hither” anal massager The indicator light will stay on while charging. Once it is fully charged, the solid red light will turn off. If you're unsure whether it's fully charged, you can view the battery indicator in the app. Made by Aneros, who are famous for their intense prostate play toys, this device is the perfect combination of flexible-yet-firm, making it great for newbies and experienced users alike. It is far more discreet than vibrating panties and four times more powerful than most vibrators, love eggs, or panties on the market today. This wearable is unique as it can be controlled from:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment