276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Naughtiest Unicorn: Book 1 (The Naughtiest Unicorn series)

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mira: And, to everyone reading this, we hope you enjoy our brilliant book! It is FULL of fun, friendship, naughtiness and LOTS of unicorns! And look out for MORE amazing adventures, coming soon. Mira: Great! I think we’ve learned lots about you. Now, time for YOU interview ME! Mira, what’s the best thing about Unicorn School? So pleased you asked Dave, that’s a great question! I’d have to say when I first got my school invitation letter I was SUPER EXCITED about winning lots of medals and going on lots of quests. But now I think the best thing about Unicorn School is having you as my Unicorn Best Friend Forever. Dave isn’t quite the sparkly unicorn Mira was expecting to find at the end of the rainbow – he’s more grumpy than glittery, more interested in lunch than magical Quests and he always runs off when Mira tries to ride him – but Mira’s not going to let that get her down. Along with her new friends and their (much more glittery) unicorns, she is determined to be the best at Quests and protect the special unicorn world! Mira: Dave, Dave, wake up! We’re doing an interview! It’s all about our brilliant book, The Naughtiest Unicorn, which is out NOW!

The Naughtiest Unicorn: Book 1 (The Naughtiest Unicorn series) The Naughtiest Unicorn: Book 1 (The Naughtiest Unicorn series)

Mira: Hi everyone! My name is Mira and THIS is Dave! He’s my UBFF (Unicorn Best Friend Forever) and he’s the best unicorn in the whole world! OK so he might be a BIT different from other unicorns. Maybe a BIT smaller and a BIT plumper and a BIT less sparkly. But he’s still AWESOME!Mira: I know! I’m so excited too. I just have so much fun with you and our friends at Unicorn School and I think everyone will enjoy reading about our adventures. Like the time… Oh, wait, I don’t want to spoil the book for anyone! So, Dave, as this is an interview, can you tell me about your childhood? Mira CAN’T WAIT to start Unicorn School. (Her big sister goes and won’t stop going on about it). But when Mira arrives on her first day all the unicorns are gone . . . except Dave! To celebrate the release of The Naughtiest Unicorn by Pip Bird, we managed to catch the stars of our newest unicorn-tastic middle-grade book, Mira and Dave the unicorn, for a very exclusive interview.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment