276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr Dog Series 3 Books Set Collection By Ben Fogle & Steve Cole (Mr Dog and a Hedge Called Hog, Mr Dog and the Seal Deal, Mr Dog and the Rabbit Habit)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Trading Address (Warehouse) Unit E, Vulcan Business Complex, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EB. When Mother Rabbit gets taken by a muddy man, he knows he has to rescue her for the sake of her children. The young gannet's mother explains to Mr Dog how there is so much plastic waste on the beach and that the recent river flood has only made the problem worse. Why go to the trouble of wearing a dressing-gown and slippers in the morning when you leave the house in the nude? He has presented numerous programmes including the BBC s Animal Park, Countryfile and Wild in Africa.

I am hoarding the copies I can find at flea markets and used book sales so that I am never without a copy.

A fortuitous find buried deep on the dig site might be just what Mr Dog needs to secure the safety and wellbeing of all of the rabbits in his charge. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. Ben Fogle has incorporated his love of seals which, he states, (in the 'notes from the author') began when he first encountered one in the wild when 10 years old while on a rough boat trip to a remote Scottish island. If you're expecting Children and Families, the Vice Squad and/or Animal Control to come crashing through the door of the two-story dog house and haul this canine miscreant and his underage accomplice away, you'll have to wait for the sequel. Moreover, he bought his bone from his local butcher (not Piggly Wiggly) and took it home in a brown paper bag (not plastic).

Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. There's no mention of a bathroom, so I assume he lets himself out when he "needs to see a dog about a man". it has many glitches when in the Halloween edition the skeletons surrounds you from everywhere and they follow you everywhere. But someone wants rid of All the rabbits, not just this one, and time is running out for Mr Dog to save them. Playing hide-and-seek with the cop is quite a tricky task as the latter has fast and toothy helpers.He has presented numerous programmes including the BBC’s Animal Park, Countryfile and Wild in Africa.

Ross Welford introduces Time Travelling with a Tortoise, the sequel to Time Travelling with a Hamster, and a whole new time travel adventure! He befriends a little boy who belongs to no one and they decide to live together in the dog's 2 story doghouse. Nevertheless, that’s more or less what happens in Mister Dog, surely one of the most peculiar picture story books in existence. Many of the chapters end in a cliffhanger and this book would be a lot of fun to share with a KS1/ Year3 class or group. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.

Ben is a tireless champion for the natural world and an Ambassador for the World Wildlife Fund and Tusk. I liked the story of an independent dog living in his own house and living his life, smoking a pipe and cooking.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment