276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SERVED – Premium Vodka, Lime & Soda. 4% ABV, 95 Calories, Infused with Wonky Fruit, Vegan (12 x 250ml Cans)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next time you're in the pub, instead of asking for a pint of beer choose half a pint of beer in a pint glass topped with diet lemonade to cut down on calories. However, this might only be a better option if your beer of choice is on the higher end of the calorie scale, as this drink will only cut your calorie intake if the diet lemonade is lower in calories. 18. Rum and pineapple

Flavored Club Soda– These days there is a plethora of flavored sparkling waters on the market. Choose lemon or lime to add a hint of flavor. You can also add a dash of real fruit juices into the soda to give it a light flavor. And it is a rich source of electrolytes, which are very effective at rehydration (thank you, pre-emptive hangover cure). Club soda contains the same amount of carbs and sugar as tonic water, sparkling water, and seltzer, but it contains fewer sodium and calcium. This makes it an excellent choice for those who want a drink that isn’t too high in sugar or calories. Club soda is not only good for the health, but it is also a great beverage to sip while on a diet. Vodka Healthy A girl can never have too much chocolate, and a guy who gets a girl chocolate obviously knows the way to her heart. 🍫 Fresh Sparkling Water– Make sure the sparkling water you use to make this drink is fresh and not flat. There is nothing worse than a flat soda. You want a lot of bubbles and carbonation.So, I always like to find a drink that can lower my calorie count. While vodka isn't the lowest sugar count liquor, it isn't the worst. So, I mix my vodka and club soda one part of vodka to three parts of club soda. I add juice from about a half of a lime and give it a good stir. Constantly reminding yourself that your happiness is one of the most important things and sometimes having to put your happiness first is something that should be happening every day. Personally, my happiness comes from thousands of things ranging from reading a book all the way to vacationing to the ocean and everything in between. Also, I find happiness in the happiness of others and seeing others in content, but this also sometimes means that I do not put my happiness first. Use fresh lime juice: Although it's already low in calories, fresh lime juice is a healthier choice than bottled or concentrated lime juice, which may contain added sugars and preservatives. Keep in mind that the calorie count will slightly vary depending on the freshness and size of the lime. In general, one serving of alcohol, whether that be beer, wine or liquor contains roughly 100 calories, or around seven calories per gram. Where that figure can dramatically differ is in the add-ons, mixers and flavourings added to the final concoction. Anyone who is chasing the healthiest alcohol on the market is advised to steer clear of the pre-mixed colas, simple syrups and sugary mixers. Ideal for a summer spent on the balcony, rosè is more than just an afternoon elixir. Like red wine, the polyphenols have been shown to prevent atherosclerosis, helping to reduce the risk of heart disease. Further to that, studies have shown that It’s better than white wine because it has more antioxidants like resveratrol, which are found in the grapes’ skins.

Though a vodka soda with lime is already a relatively low-calorie option, there are a few simple tweaks you can incorporate to make it even healthier: A double shot of vodka with muddled lime and soda water has around 110 calories – zero in the soda and negligible amounts in the lime. The ratio is pretty simple and can easily be altered. We like to do 1.5 ounces of vodka and 4.5 ounces of club soda. Yes, you can drink alcohol and still lose weight, as long as you are drinking it in moderation. Like with any high calorie treats - such as chocolate and crisps - you don't need to cut it out completely to meet your weight loss goals. The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) considers “low-risk” drinking levels as no more than 4 drinks per day and no more than 14 drinks per week for men.Club soda is a popular beverage and has become a staple in many households. While it does not contain any calories by itself, it can still have an impact on your daily calorie intake. If you choose to add sugar, syrups, or other sweeteners to your club soda, then those calories will add up. Additionally, many store-bought club sodas contain sodium, which can add to your daily caloric intake. If you are watching your calorie intake, it is important to be aware of the added ingredients in your club soda. Vodka Sour– This is a twist on a whiskey sour, but made with vodka. It has a smoother finish and a creamy foam topping. Dry wines with 10-12% ABV have around 100 calories for a small 125ml glass, so look around for white wine containing less alcohol by volume. Many Italian wines are a bit lighter - look for ones that contain 12% ABV or less. Meanwhile, Kimberly says that sweet wines - such as Riesling, Moscato, port, and dessert wines - are best avoided. 11. Low alcohol wine Zakhari, S. (2006). Overview: How is alcohol metabolizedby the body? Alcohol Research &Health, 24(4): 245-254

Moderately active - Do light to moderate intensity exercise 3-4 times a week. E.g. going to the gym / swimming / cycling / horse riding / dance classes / playing golf. Daily dog walking (brisk pace, twice a day). Alcohol, including vodka, interferes with our body’s fat burning process. Normally, our liver metabolizes (breaks down) fats. When alcohol is present, however, your liver prefers to break it down first. And if watching your calories from booze is a thing for you, it’s certainly lower in calories than most other (alcoholic) options at the bar.

16. Nerf guns

For women, the levels are lower – no more than 3 drinks per day and a total of 7 drinks per week. Drinking too much can cause significant damage to your brain, liver, heart, and other vital organs. It can also increase your risk of certain types of cancers.

With just two ingredients, vodka and soda water, a vodka soda is a low-calorie and refreshing drink that's perfect for any occasion. If you're trying to lose weight or adopt healthier habits, low-calorie alcoholic drinks make it possible to enjoy your favourite tipples without sacrificing flavour. After all, alcohol is notorious for widening the waistline – beer belly, anyone? – with a pint of lager containing as many calories as a slice of pizza. I'd recommended to plan for eating once the drinking session has ended,' says Wright. 'The intake of calorie-dense, highly-palatable foods that we all crave post-boozing will likely affect your body fat more than the alcohol itself.'Vodka does not contain any minerals or nutrients. Vodka, in general, contains less sugar and calories than other types of liquor. If you already drink alcohol, vodka may be a healthier option. However, vodka is frequently high in sugar, so be careful when using it as a mixer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment