276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milka Brownie 180g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You could serve these with ice cream and chocolate sauce. I like to store them in the fridge so they’re extra dense and enjoy with a glass of milk. They’re creamy, fudgy, chewy and with a delicious mellow milk chocolate flavor – these are the perfect way to switch up your brownies. Add the butter cut into chunks and the chopped chocolate to a large bowl. Melt in the microwave on medium power (not high - which is often the default). Microwave for 45-second intervals, stirring between each interval. Alternatively, melt in a double boiler. Storage: Store cooled brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days, or in the fridge for up to 6 days. If your brownies are especially gooey, I recommend storing in the fridge. Pan Sizes: This recipe does not have quite enough batter to be made in a 9x9 inch (23x23 cm) baking pan. The recipe can be doubled and made in a 9x13 inch (23x33 cm) pan - the bake time will probably be about 5 minutes longer. I typically don't lift the brownies out of the pan to slice if using a large pan. Then in a large bowl you’ll add the chopped chocolate and butter cut into pieces. Always melt chocolate slowly. You can either do this using a double boiler (placing the bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water and stir carefully) – just make sure the water isn’t touching the bottom of the bowl. Or microwave for 45-second intervals on medium power (not high power, which is often the default on many microwaves) and stir between each interval until smooth.

Most fudge brownie recipes call for bittersweet, semisweet, or dark chocolate—but in a pinch, milk chocolate will work in any recipe too! Milk chocolate makes my best fudge brownie recipe sweeter and chewier. It’s perfect for those folks who find the flavor of dark chocolate too rich and intense. The best part? Even with milk chocolate, these brownies still have their signature flaky and paper-thin sugar top. Why You Should Make Homemade Milk Chocolate Brownies Just a note, when melting the chocolate, I feel 30 second increments Is far too long. I did this and my chocolate completely seized after only the second 30second period in the microwave. I would recommend doing it for 10 seconds at a time next time.This post was updated September 19, 2022 with new photos and recipe tips** Chewy, Gooey Milk Chocolate Brownies Melt the chocolate, butter, and cocoa powder in a double boiler (in a pinch, set a heatproof bowl over a sauce pan with a few inches of boiling water, making sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water!). Just made these – they’re great! I used a glass pan and it took 36 minutes in my oven. Great fudgy texture. I think I prefer dark chocolate brownies but I only had milk chocolate in the cupboard – still very delicious. I made these recently and I also didn’t have any cocoa in the house which was a first. I used a few more If you are the manufacturer of this product, you can send us the information with our free platform for producers.

But I love milk chocolate. And it got me thinking…. Could I make a milk chocolate brownie? A brownie with milk chocolate chips? That’s fudgy and chewy and filled with delicious creamy milk chocolate flavor? Tropical forests in Asia, Africa and Latin America are destroyed to create and expand oil palm tree plantations. The deforestation contributes to climate change, and it endangers species such as the orangutan, the pigmy elephant and the Sumatran rhino.Sugar, EGGS, palm oil, WHEAT flour, cocoa mass, rapeseed oil, glucose syrup, cocoa butter, dextrose, humectant (glycerol), invert sugar syrup, whole MILK powder, emulsifiers (E492, lecithin from SOY, E476, E473), whey powder (from MILK), skimmed MILK powder, sweetened condensed skimmed MILK, lean cocoa powder, pastry BUTTER, flavourings, preservative (potassium sorbate), salt, modified starch, color correctors acidity (citric acid, tartaric acid), gelling agent (sodium alginate), baking powder (disodium diphosphate, sodium hydrogen carbonate).

Don’t Overdo the Sugar: These brownies have less sugar than your average recipe, but it’s that way by design. Since milk chocolate is already higher in sugar, these brownies don’t require quite as much to be added. Preheat the oven to 350F (180C or 170C fan forced) degrees. Line a square 8 inch (20 cm) baking pan with aluminium foil or baking paper leaving an overhang around the sides. Alternatively, lightly grease the pan.These milk chocolate brownies aren’t as rich or cocoa filled as your classic homemade brownies or decadent fudge brownies. But there’s something delicious about swapping the classic dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate for milk chocolate. These brownies have a creamy, not too rich, mellow chocolate flavor and a deliciously chewy texture that almost verges on gooey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment