276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Secret Kingdom Series Collection 1 to 12 Books Set By Rosie Banks,

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They chose that name because this is what Northumberland is known as - ‘The Secret Kingdom’ the largest county in England, with all its beauty, history, wild rugged landscapes, heritage coastlines and miles and miles of beautiful sandy beaches, and the best dark skies in Europe right outside the door, there is so much to see, explore and enjoy. This cottage has been designed with guests in mind, features include single level accommodation and underfloor heating and soft warm shades of stone flooring throughout, providing a radiant ambient heat underfoot, the cottage sleeps four, and is perfect for two couples to come together to explore this ancient kingdom. Great outdoor space, fabulous views, peaceful and quiet. Great communication from the owner, would definitely recommend The location was perfect for both the countryside, the beaches and some fantastic local pubs and restaurants. Secret Kingdom is a superb holiday cottage and it is ideally located from which to explore beautiful Northumberland. There is so much to see and do, for all ages. Angie & Frank made us feel very welcome and we hope to return again very soon.

Matt Drummond: It was setting up the production pipeline to start with. As I said, this is a very new technology. So the way I'd been doing visual effects for the last 30 years—there was only a small part of that that was able to be taken into this new paradigm, which is the traditional animation. And so really, it was about adapting what I understood to be core visual effects needs into this new system and working out what they were. So there were some significant challenges to get this to where it got to.This is not related to the cottage, but if you desire fish and chips once during your holiday, may I suggest the Harbour Fish and Chip shop in Amble, together with a one minute drive to the Harbour Road car park at 50p per hour to take in the harbour/sea view whilst consumption takes place.

Starring Sam Everingham, Alyla Browne, Alice Parkinson, Chris Gabardi, Darius Williams, and Beth Champion, The Secret Kingdom, which reminds me a lot of the fun found in Labyrinth, finds these two kids up against an ancient evil known as The Shroud, an evil which is born from the disunity of the worlds in the secret universe below their bedroom floor. It is their job to bring together the five mystical treasures in an effort to save this kingdom.Built in induction hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, Smart TV and WiFi I couldn't help but notice that a lot of your previous work involves dinosaurs! This was a dragon, but as someone who is fond of these giant creatures, I'd love to know what draws you to the genre. It had everything we needed, very well equipped and modern. The location was peaceful but within walking distance of Warkworth and it's castle and pubs. It's also handy for the coast and the very beautiful beaches. Thank you for a great holiday! Everything in the cottage was of a very high standard. Very comfortable and cosy! All you need and more. Where did you film this? I'm assuming most of it was a green screen, but did you have to go on location at any point? Or was this all filmed in a studio?

Bed sheets and towels of really high quality-lovely. Lovely setting, easy parking and very attentive hosts. The cottage is immaculate and wonderfully comfortable . It is a great base to explore all the local area from . Angie the owner could not of been more helpful, a lovely lady who met us on arrival and showed us around and explained how to use the cooker, coffee machine( very important)etc! Oh and the underfloor hearing! Bliss.Angie and Frank where so kind, helpful and knowledgeable. Great walking area with lovely beaches , villages, coffee shops and restaurants. This entire film is just a visual effects masterpiece. From the animals to the scenery, I was blown away. What was the most difficult aspect to create? The owners are delighted to present their new purpose built, sleep four, holiday cottage Secret Kingdom Cottage.

The Secret Kingdom Cottage has award winning sister property Manor House 981761, together they sleep fourteen. Really well equiped kitchen, lots of cooking dishes etc brilliant (could maybe do with a bit more cutlery) , nicely furnished ."A warm welcome from the owner upon arrival. Good views of Warkworth castle and the sea. Worth spending time outside in the dark looking at the night sky. Well situated for access to many places of interest with many good places to eat nearby. The accomodation was perfect and the house was so incredibly well equipped. It's in a beautiful peaceful location, yet close to Warkworth. I can only imagine that it's a writer's dream to head multiple departments. You're able to get your vision out on the screen in all aspects. Northumberland is littered with ancient castles across the countryside, rugged moorland and endless stretches of easily accessible white sandy beaches and gorgeous market towns, villages and harbours.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment