276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ted Lapidus Altamir Eau de Toilette for Men 125 ml, One size

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The sillage and projection were monstrous for the older batch, mediocre for the recent one, though Altamir gets cloying quickly with a heavy hand.

It's funny how Gwen Stefani's "Yummy" from the Great Escape album started playing as the top notes dances around me in a frenzy.For those who have good taste, and for those who are trying to have only good fragrance experiences: I do not recommend "Altamir". All in all, however, a noble fragrance, which you can also wear well in the evening, but also like its twin in nightlife. Now I can detect some vetiver and musk, but I think it is at this stage that the scent will run for a while. MyOrigines offers you a wide range of luxury perfumes, rare perfumes, and also cheap perfumes available on the internet. Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer.

I'm hit or miss with sweet ambers like these and Altamir works for when I want to let my inner "cologne guy" out, although I suggest sampling if you're unsure. It's not like some other Lapidus scents I've tried that were very strong but this performs well enough. It's funny when you think about it, as stuff like Gaultier 2 was a springboard for Francis Kurkdjian (who composed it) to make APOM, while this takes the same leap of logic but cheapens out on the blend and dials straight up to Ludicrous Speed in performance, overshooting its target effect by light years.Unless you prefer to opt for the legendary scents of Jean Paul Gaultier, Calvin Klein, Cerruti or Chloé? With a fragrance recommendation to Altamir and the tip for the visit to the cave of Altamira I thank you very much! It is inspired by ""Altamira"", an important Spanish site where we can admire paintings made with red, brown, ochre pigments that decorate the stone.

Middle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. This fragrance is very masculine and sensual scent with moderate to heavy sillage and long-lasting abilities, this fragrance is best worn on a casual or romantic night out. g. in Mandarina Duck Black Extreme), but "Altamir" is a horrible misuse of tonka bean and the other ingredients that are in it.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. As the fragrance progresses, the base notes, above all amber and tonka bean, spread comforting warmth, the air is creamy heavy, tart-sweet to caramel and with many woody facets.

Yesterday in the evening the big throw seemed to succeed, because a sweet-oriental gem pushed vehemently and intensely from one of the Erlenmeyer flasks of the experimental series. Exactly this is the impression Altamir leaves over a period of 8-10 hours and in this quiet and calm way leaves an impression on the wearer and his surroundings. A 3-D discotheque of fruity tonka envelops my body and I feel like I could almost "flex" as the kiddos say these days.

Designer Ted Lapidus was an exponent of the unisex look that hit the world of fashion in the '60s and '70s through famous admirers of his military and safari trends, such as Brigitte Bardot and John Lennon. Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. Altamir is the fragrance of an encounter as if two skins had suddenly merged, forming perfect alchemy of pleasure. Now back in the lab in the morning it was time to capture and document all the details of the scent experiment. The weather on the other hand presented itself in large parts of Germany from the best side and thus light, fresh fragrances were in demand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment