276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moss & Adams Refreshing Antibacterial Vegan Handwash, Windermere Lake, Cedarwood, 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Widely recognized as the definitive text in pediatric cardiology, Moss and Adams Heart Disease in Infants, Children, and Adolescents provides the authoritative, state-of-the-art information you need when caring for young patients with heart disease. The editorial team, led by Dr. Robert Shaddy, from Children's Hospital Los Angeles and the University of Southern California, ensuresthat you are kept fully up to date with recent advances in this complex and fast-changing field. This award-winning title, now in its Tenth Edition, continues to be the reference of choice for today’s cardiology fellows, pediatric cardiologists, and cardiology practitioners worldwide. Updated content on genetics, congenital cardiac disease, follow-up, and new imaging modalities, as well as new nursing content integrated into all illness-specific chapters. New chapters include: the Fontana, the psychological impact of childhood heart disease on patients and their families Offers updated and revised content from cover to cover, ensuring that this classic text remains the gold standard reference in the field. Presents information in an easy-to-follow, visually appealing manner, withhigh-quality illustrations throughout.

Today’s cardiology fellows, pediatric cardiologists, and cardiology practitioners all turn to this book as their go-to resource. Access to hundreds of videos of imaging and clinical procedures, as well as auscultation recordings of various cardiac pathologies that are related to certain chapters and supplemental to the text, is available through the eBook. Standard Delivery is only available to mainland UK, which is estimated to take up to 5 working days. Progresses logically throughcardiacdevelopment, genetics,embryology, anatomy,physiology,individual congenital heart lesions,electrophysiology,diagnostictesting,interventional, surgical and pharmacologicmanagement,and much more.Features easy-to-navigate headings and references, as well as rapid access to resources for further research.

She replied: You're not going to upset me if you're honest with me." He soon left the bar Lottie was joined by Olivia Bently from Made In Chelsea and she said: "I don’t feel like I’m being myself. I know I gave Adam an ultimatum but I’m not even sure I want to be with him. We have undeniable chemistry… he doesn’t make me feel good about myself. I don’t think I want someone that’s torn between me and another girl." Prepared by Professors Robert Shaddy, Daniel Danny, Timothy Feltes, and Frank Cetta, Professors of pediatrics cardiovascular. Information is presented in an easy-to-understand, visually appealing format with high-quality pictures throughout.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment