276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NexiGo PJ40 Movie Projector, 700 ANSI Lumens, Native 1080P, 4K Supported, 300 Inch, Auto Vertical Keystone, Zoomable, 20W Speakers, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, Compatible w/TV Stick, iOS, Android (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether you’re watching movies, playing games, or giving presentations, the NexiGo PJ40 delivers high-resolution visuals that enhance your viewing experience. It supports wireless screen mirroring for iOS, Android, and Windows devices, and the 5GHz Wi-Fi technology eliminates the need for extra adapters or apps. Having previously used the NexiGo PJ20, I was excited to see if the PJ40 would address the issues I encountered before. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

NexiGo PJ40 vs Yaber Ace K1: What is the difference? - Versus NexiGo PJ40 vs Yaber Ace K1: What is the difference? - Versus

On the other hand, it's small enough to move wherever you like with ease, and its audio is robust enough that you may not need an external sound system—a defining characteristic of brighter, more expensive room-to-room portables. The projector’s noise level ranges from 35dB to 46dB, ensuring that you can enjoy your movies, games, and sports without any distracting background noise. Looking from the front view, we can see the NexiGo logo in a shining golden color and a big lens module at the left side panel.Through the side-by-side specs comparison below, we can find that NexiGo PJ40 is more expensive but it is much brighter and has better overall performance. Right off the bat, I was impressed by the projector’s image quality, thanks to its 1920 x 1080 native resolution and 700 ANSI lumen brightness. You know, sound plays a very important role when watching movies, and if the projector has a high-quality image, but weak speakers, the whole impression of the projector is spoiled. The P400 has the additional advantage of a short throw, so for any given image size, you can set it up closer to whatever you're using for a screen—a useful extra in tight spaces.

Nexigo PJ40 : r/budgetprojectors - Reddit Nexigo PJ40 : r/budgetprojectors - Reddit

You can place it in a cool and ventilated place and turn off the projector to let it rest every four hours. On that note, grab yourself a long, angled IEC cable ( or adapter) as the one supplied is short and not the best suited for putting projectors as far back as possible.After reviewing my last budget offering, which looked great on paper, but failed to deliver a vibrant projection – I had my doubts about this gadget. You may stream computer screen, video and music from iOS devices, play games like on consoles or present your slideshows easily on your TV. Typical apps may not be available, but the projector itself comes with a handful of features to make your viewing experience better.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment