276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Liberator Wedge Sex Positioning Pillow, Red

£46.98£93.96Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pillo is also immensely helpful for tribbing, the sexual act of rubbing vulvas together or rubbing the vulva on another body part, like a thigh. We've used it for a missionary-style position, and also for a scissoring-style tribbing (arranging ourselves like, well, colliding scissors). Our pillow came in a microfiber covering, which stood out like a neon light against our regular bedding. Since I didn’t want to advertise to the other people living in our house, “This is a strange pillow — please ask me about it,” I covered it in a regular zippered pillowcase which makes it blend in with everything else.Just know thatthis particular brand aimsfor a luxurious look which probably won’t match your decor.

So how does it work? This wedge pillow is made of firmer stuff than my mattress or most pillows and is unlikely to lose shape. You can use it on the floor or on your bed or any other surface you desire. Husband or wife can lie, sit, or drape over itto facilitate betteraccess.Pay attention to material. “Whatever pillow you choose, make sure the fabric is easy to wash and resilient,” suggests Jeffcoat. “While nylon covers are easy to wash, they may not hold up to repeated use during foreplay and intercourse and are typically just foam underneath—which can’t be washed.” Instead, look for pillows with covers made of soft fabrics like cotton and microfiber that can be unzipped and thrown in the wash. You can use typical sleep pillows, but you might find better support with firmer material and a different shape. This is partially why the children's couch Nugget became an online craze for "after dark" use; not only is the material more supportive, but they come in innovative designs perfect for getting it on. Think about your favorite positions. “Many pillows are versatile and can be used in different positions for different results,” says Criss. However, some sex pillow shapes lend themselves best to specific sex positions, so keep in mind your specific needs before buying one. “For example, you might want a small wedge to prop your hips up or a larger one to lean over to make an all fours or doggy style position easier,” she says. With the addition of short lengths of chain, you can even create the 3D shapes shown in the images above by attaching the board to itself. Your flat bondage surface becomes a spanking chair or supportive wedge to bend a submissive over for all sorts of play.

The internal attachments can also take advantage of the Cowgirls rotation functions and the different stems included. Some stems are firmer and others have more give for a different feel depending on your preference. And that’s exactly what the Liberator Wedge brings to the table. It just makes things easier than you knew they could be.Instead of all the tiny, micro-intrusions your brain can be focusing on during sex, there’s just pleasure left. You’re really only limited here by your imagination. Plus the chair is easy to assemble and then take apart again for storage. It’s built to hold up to 300 pounds. Stay within your budget. If you’re new to sex pillows and want to test out a few shapes to see what you like, you might be okay to buy a more affordable option. But once you know what you like, investing in a more expensive sex pillow may be beneficial in the long run. “Cheaper pillows tend to be less dense and may not have the long-term use potential as a result,” says Jeffcoat. Well, dear readers, I have some wonderful news! You CAN just leave it lying around! When my mother visits, I tell her it’s a “fitness wedge” that my physio recommended for my spinal exercises. When my trendy yuppie friends pop over, I tell them it’s a “Turkish sedan” and they all nod and comment on how theirs is bigger, because none of them are willing to admit they have no idea what a “Turkish Sedan” is or how to sit on it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment