276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Couchmaster CYCON² - Black Edition - Couch Gaming Desk for Mouse & Keyboard for PC, PS4/5, XBOX One/Series X|S

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For those who want a product that will stand the test of time, the Corsair K63 is a reliable option. You can even replace the mousepad if you’re going to update the lapboard in the future. With the Couchmaster Cycon, NerdyTec has created one of the most comfortable couch gaming solutions out there. If you’re tired of sitting at a desk while you binge games for hours and hours on end, but don’t want to make any sacrifices in visual quality or input accuracy, then you should definitely take a look at the Cycon and other products in the Couchmaster range. Here we have the best gaming lapdesks and lapboards compiled for you in an easy-to-browse comparison table. Image

Next on our list of best lapdesks is the CYBOT, which is yet another high-quality option from Couchmaster. Unlike the CYCON listed earlier (#2 on our list), this model ditches the standalone keyboard tray in favor of a laptop tray and ventilation grille! One reviewer wrote: “Great to use on the couch for PC gaming, or just use the top in a recliner as a lapboard. I use it daily and it's worth the money.” While it’s not optimized for comfortable gaming, the LapGear lap desk will fit laptops up to 15.6 inches, not to mention most mice and smartphones. The top comes in your choice of six colors and designs (including woodgrain and faux marble), and it has a built-in mousepad and phone slot. The bottom is lined with double bolster cushions that conform to your legs so you stay comfortable while working, watching, writing, or eating. Currently, it has an overall 4.7-star rating.The Mobo Chair Mount Ergo is unlike any other product on our list. Instead of sitting in your lap, this unique product attaches directly to the arms of your office chair. It brings your keyboard or laptop directly to you. The best lapdesks solve this big problem, offering a stable surface for your gaming laptop (or even your keyboard and mouse)! The Couchmaster CYCON is built for gamers that want to take their lapboard to the next level. If you’re interested in a product that offers a range of features and premium comfort, it’s hard to go wrong with the CYCON. Ultimately, these laptop holders and lapdesks are great because they enable us to do some light gaming (or not so light) on the couch or wherever else everyone hangs out at. You can do some socializing in between matches and still catch whatever big game, TV show, or event is on at the time. I feel like the Couchmaster is going to become an even more sought-after product as display technology improves. You see, while it was awesome to be playing on a big-screen display, I was limited to just 60 FPS through the 60 Hz panel. However, with Nvidia now pushing out its BFGD 65” 4K 120 Hz HDR low input lag monitors, it’s only a matter of time before gaming on a couch can totally match, or even surpass, the desktop experience.

For starters, the CYCON comes with an integrated USB 3.0 hub with six ports — perfect for all your peripherals and accessories. Plug in all your devices without fear, trusting the CYCON’s proprietary power source to connect your PC to your lapboard safely, securely, and entirely lag-free. Coming in at just over four pounds, this is one of the lightest products on our list. If you’re looking for a portable product that’s easy to travel with, this is an excellent option.If you’re looking for a premium wireless experience, the Razer Turret Wireless is one of your best options. The product is manufactured by Razer, one of the world’s most popular gaming hardware and software providers. A lapdesk is a handy accessory that puts a flat surface on your lap, allowing easy access and use of a keyboard and mouse, a laptop, or other devices while sitting on a couch or lounging in bed. Beyond adding comfort, better ergonomics, and more stability when gaming or working in a relaxed position, lapdesks help prevent some devices from overheating, a common issue when you’ve got electronics sitting on your lap. This Couchmaster Cycon review process has been a pretty simple one. First, I spent five minutes unboxing and hooking up my various devices, and then I just started playing a bunch of games. I’d be saving some big AAA releases for testing this product, so I was eager to get started. Thankfully, this is a product that works right out of the box with no frustrating steps to follow or drivers to install and configure. Clearly my first impressions were positive, but how do I feel after 50+ hours of use? Here’s my full review. Couchmaster Cycon Review | Relax, NerdyTec’s got this! In today’s article, we’ll be going over the top lapdesks and lapboards on the market, including models that support laptops andmodels that support keyboard & mouse play. If you’re seeking a comprehensive look at the top options available, this is your stop. Ready to game on your terms? Let’s get started. Zoom Out: A Comparison Table of the 15 Best Lapdesks for Gaming

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment