276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Strict Leather Black Bicep Arm Binders

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Measurements should be taken approx. 16-18” from the fingertips. Choose a size that your measured arm circumference fits best, remembering when cinched up your final measurement will likely be smaller than your initial circumference measurement, so please make sure you choose a size that you fall in the upper half of the size range. I kept on looking and we found one that was the right length for me, a very nice one with the doubling inside. And then, with sort of a little grin on her face she asked: "Would you like to try it on?" For custom sized arm binders, please add your measured length from your fingertips to a height you would like the arm binders to reach as well as the measured maximum circumference at the highest point. The binders will be a couple to a few inches longer than your measurement due to the inherent taper of the binders and the unknown hand size/taper of the user.

Cuffs, rods and straps [ edit ] A woman wearing an armbinder using bondage mittens (specifically "bondage opera gloves") and bondage cuffs Item will appear in inventory as no mod, textures and materials are fully mod, its just the scripts that are no mod. Monoglove variation [ edit ] Image shows "John Willie" style of Monoglove, note the reduced circulation in arms due to tightness. And we went on with it. I slid my arms in the binder and she started to tighten the straps. She adjusted the ones on the shoulder first, then the one at the elbows, then the one, a very big one at the wrists. There were also smaller straps along the piece, one in between the wrists and the elbows, and two above the elbows. As she was tightening the straps, I felt like the horse my grandfather used to harness when I was little. At every yank from the girl, I felt my body more and more imprisoned in that thing. I started to really feel what it was like to be in that arm binder. We are proud to present our Armbinder, a restrictive latex armbinder, for Belleza Freya, Maitreya Lara, Inithium Kupra and now eBody Reborn.

But being in the U.S. changed my perspective. There was very little, close to none, chance that I could be caught in a sex shop by an acquaintance in the U.S.. Also my assignment was in Washington and New-York, two cities where I might find good stores. So I stayed over the weekend and went on shopping.

I live in France, and I had been looking for that equipment here and there, but I hadn't found any so far. Maybe I hadn't been looking very hard, in part because I didn't want to be caught in that kind of a store by an acquaintance. Also my job is with the public and I have to be careful with my image. Anyway, long story short, maybe I was too shy to go to these s-m stores here in France. So I remembered the challenge she proposed, as if I was able to get out of it that she would give it to me. I knew I couldn't, but I was ready to try. Also I sort of wanted to know how solid this thing can be. There was a small bench close to the wall where I sat. And then I did a little concentration, putting my mind on what was at stake. I was to try to get off that thing and I wanted to give it a real try. If anything would break, well I wouldn't buy it. So I concentrated for a few seconds, and then I gave it a shot. Because of the extreme position into which the arms are sometimes forced, many armbinders, and especially monogloves, can cause problems with the soft tissues of the shoulder joints and with the circulation and innervation of the arms and hands. Only the most flexible people can wear them for any length of time; [1] And she sort of leaded the way to the store, not even asking me if I wanted to get out of the binder. I assumed the other client had left, so I followed her to the store. She then showed me some more leather gadgets, like some kind of harness that was meant to be used with a binder like the one I had. It is an ensemble of straps held together by metal rings, and it is meant to pin the arms against the body. She put it on me just to show me where the straps would end up, without tightening any of them though. And then she showed me like gags, whips, crops, masks, underwear, skirts, caps, hoods, you name it. We spent quite a bit of time looking at the stuff, with me wearing this binder at all time. Obviously there was nobody in sight, that's why I didn't say anything. But also I kind of wanted to wear it long enough so I could feel what it's like to have this thing on for long periods of time. After a while I was not embarrassed any more to go around the store like that, and beside, the girl must have seen worse in her life. But anyway, after showing me plenty of things she offered to remove the binder, and so she did.

Site Customisation

Right at the beginning, I found one. It was in some kind of reddish leather-like stuff, but it seemed like it was not very big. In fact, I was under the impression that the holster was not covering much of the arms, maybe not much more than just above the elbows. Also the material was not real leather and it looked like it could be thorn. The straps around the shoulders were kind of weak and the smaller straps all along the arms were closing with Velcro. It may be faster to use, but I was not sure about the reliability. So I went on and kept looking. All Fanarry Latex shop items are modify to change the colour, the shine, and transparency to create our best fetish personal look. As we were progressing, a young couple came in. I felt a bit out of place but didn't say anything. As I said, nobody knew me in this town, so I didn't really care if people would see me like that. But it was hot that day and I was wearing just very light clothes, like a tank top and a short cotton skirt. I was standing in front of the mirror while the attendant was working on all the straps, and as the couple was looking at he stuff here an there, I noticed that the guy was staring at me. I kind of expected it and out of the blue I started to feel a little bit uncomfortable. Also with my light clothes, I couldn't hide my nipples who were suddenly hardening. You know, these things happen when you don't necessarily expect them. So I whispered to the girl: This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.

IM Restrictions - On/Off Button - Public/Group/Private Modes - Optional Battery (Charger not included) - Gag RLV Options - Deafen RLV Options - Maitreya Rigged - Built in armbinder - Built in RLV Relay - Remote Control - Animations Menu - A large selection of RLV options There was a woman behind the counter and seeing I was looking at the stuff offered her help, if I had any question. The first question she asked me was if I knew what it was for. I didn't answer, and I guess the girl realised, seeing me going through her stuff, that I knew what I was looking for. So then, she went around the corner and came to see me. She went on explaining all the good qualities of the different arm binders, and showed me that the key element in choosing one was the length of the arms. She took one and placed in along my arm and showed me at what height the main leather piece should go on the arm. Obviously, men in general have longer arms but are much less flexible than women. So, for that matter, they manufacture binders specially made for men and some for women. That, I didn't know. Anyway, she went on explaining also the doubling with special fabric. It is normally made of synthetic, yet soft fabric, and she said it is more comfortable than just leather "if you get to wear it a long time, or if you struggle a lot". It seems that girl knew her stuff well.Along with all the straps holding the arms, there is a lace-up system that goes all the way from the wrists to the top of the binder. The woman explained that the straps were doing most of the holding, and the lace-up was more to give a better "finish" look. So again she would yank on the lace for every eyelet and close definitely the binder behind me. I could appreciate how strong this lace was as she was pulling quite hard on it. So the whole thing was impressive. I could feel already how solid it was, and my arms were definitely held very tightly in place. I have to say that I felt quite comfortable wearing it, even after several minutes and having struggle quite a bit. So I was satisfied with my experience, and I finally bought the thing. It was quite expensive, but I am glad I spent the money. I knew I had a lot of chances not to find a better equipment in several miles around, and my time in the U.S. was running out. Small Food Table: 220ml - Wine Table Me & You [This includes the: Grapes, Salami, sauce, strawberry, and wine] - [FaMESHed - November 2021] Find sources: "Armbinder"– news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR ( October 2019) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) Armbinder: Li Li's Monsta Designs - Latex Armbinder MKII - [Exclusive!] [XXX Original - September 2021]

It was expensive, and yet I spent even more, buying a gag and a hood. The gag is a leather like mask that holds in place with several straps. But what caught my attention was the mask itself. It is not made of real leather, but instead they used some kind of material that looks exactly like it, and the interesting thing about it is that it stretches a bit. So even if you have a big stuffing in your mouth it will take exactly the shape of the mouth. I tried to tear it off, with all my guts, but it was perfectly fine after. I was impressed.

Required Cookies & Technologies

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment