276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hikvision 4 MP ColorVu Turret Network Camera DS-2CD2347G1-LU, 2688 × 1520 @30fps,Full time Color,Fixed 4mm Lens,Micro SD Card Slot,H.265+,IP67

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is an initial review of the interesting Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-L(U) 4MP IP turret camera, linked to the marketing terms ColorVu 2.0 and Accusense 2.0 I thought that I had gone through the same procedure with all cameras AND nvr. But going through every stage, on each device, I found that I hadn't gone on to the Advance button in Schedule settings on the NVR. I found the Record audio tab there. Audio Bit Rate 64 Kbps (G.711ulaw/G.711alaw)/16 Kbps (G.722.1)/16 Kbps (G.726)/32 to 192 Kbps (MP2L2)/8 to 320 Kbps (MP3)/16 to 64 Kbps (AAC-LC)

DS-2CD2347G1-LU OEM software | IP Cam Talk DS-2CD2347G1-LU OEM software | IP Cam Talk

Behavior Analysis: Line crossing detection, intrusion detection, object removal detection, unattended baggage detection However, I can't seem to get the two-way audio working. I am using the Hik Connect app (version 4.7.1.0818). When I select the microphone icon in the live view for a given camera, it shows the screen below, I then speak but no audio is played through the camera. Hikvision have also helpfully started publishing 2 camera features which should be of help to forum members : This location is illuminated by a small street lamp that uses a warm white fluorescent tube, located down the path on the left of the scene.Network Storage NAS (NFS, SMB/CIFS), auto network replenishment (ANR), microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card (512 GB) local storage Am very happy with the images apart from the porch camera which is affected slightly by the close proximity of the porch light: It causes a slight purple haze, and darkens the image further out, even thought the light itself is not in direct view of the camera. I need to try and change the porch light to see if I can improve the situation.

DS-2CD2087G2-L(U) ColorVu 4K Initial review of the Hikvision DS-2CD2087G2-L(U) ColorVu 4K

No unfortunately not - the K series uses different firmware. I’d assumed the issue was with the camera firmware rather than NVR. I bought a Hikvision NVR (DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P) and a Hikvision DS-2CD2347G1-LU camera. The problem is that the camera is not working properly or I have something wrong. I‘ve only just found this thread and hadn’t realised you are reviewing this camera. Will you be posting more info to look out for? Motion test results would be good. Of course, it's a good idea to read the release notes for each of the firmware, and definitely notice the note under version V5.6.4 build 191224:It’s not a totally even comparison as the DS-2CD2087G2-LU camera has a 6mm lens, the others have a 4mm lens. With the use of small aperture lenses in earlier generation cameras, depth of focus hasn’t been limited enough to be a great concern. But now with the use of wide aperture (F1.0) lenses in the ColorVu series to even further enhance the sensor low-light performance giving a more limited depth of focus, all of a sudden it’s something we need to be more aware of.

DS-2CD2347G1-L(U) - REVIEW: ColorVU Camera by Hikvision DS-2CD2347G1-L(U) - REVIEW: ColorVU Camera by Hikvision

Despite the oft-quoted advice on the forum to ‘not chase the mega-pixels’, the combination of the low-light performance and 8MP resolution makes the digital zoom genuinely useful and dilutes that advice in this case. I have updated the firmware for the NVR and cameras to the latest available versions. I have configured the cameras to play and save audio from all four cameras, this is working as expected. The default exposure time is 1/12 which might unreasonably accentuate low-light performance and create motion blur when used by unaware customers.

CBR stands for constant bit rate, aims for a constant or unvarying bandwidth level with video quality allowed to vary

DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

Many forum members are aware that surveillance cameras are installed for a purpose, not to just give a pretty overview picture that turns out to be of no use after recording an incident, so being aware of DORI distances is important. I didn't get a very useful response from Hik support, but in relation to @JB1970 comment, Hik support did mention the other day that there is meant to be a new AcuSense camera firmware released this week so hopefully that will be an updated/repaired version of the v5.5.135 firmware that did support 2-way audio.After a few weeks of using it I can say this is a great camera and great value for money. Camera is well made and is very easy setup. Looks like the review camera has half the RAM and half the flash chip size of my 4K Accusense G2 (G3) There are a number of scale expansions to otherwise existing and familiar configuration settings that should help users to fine tune the camera for their use case. It’s useful to be reminded that even with 4K resolution, a 2.8mm lens may not be a great choice for that facial detail.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment