276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Candy Can, Rocket Ice Lolly, Fizzy Drink, Nostalgic American Soda Flavours, Sugar Free, Sparkling Pop Cans (330ml x 12 Pack)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But why are candy canes symbolic of Christmas? There were a few theories out there, but none that were 100% concrete. The red, to me, symbolizes either the love and kindness toward each other this time of the year, or the negative balance in my bank account…the jury is still out on that one. Though no longer promoted by the brand, Skyy Berry Vodka can still be found at some liquor stores, both online and off. It's not entirely clear which types of berries were used to flavor it, but it was likely a blend. If you like, skip the splash of soda, though you will find it adds a nice little sparkle and brings a lightness to what can be a rather heavy drink.

Introducing Candy Can: Zero Sugar Sparkling Candy Beverages Now Available Across Canada (CNW Group/Candy Can) And lastly, I associate peppermint with winter. Its flavor is cool, crisp, soothing and comforting much like a cold winter’s day where you have nothing else to do but stay inside and be with the ones you love. Candy Canes Reimagined Many of us grew up enjoying candy canes at Christmastime. My favorite candy cane memories always include the local fire station Santa who would hand out candy canes from atop his big red fire engine. Hearing those sirens and tasting the peppermint candy were sure signs that Christmas was around the corner.The result is a delicious and festive drink that's perfect for sipping by the fire or enjoying with friends. Candy Can is the latest innovative brand from entrepreneur Sander de Jonge ( Charlie's Organics), who has long been passionate about creating healthy beverages for consumers. With an unwavering commitment to quality and taste, Candy Can meticulously crafts each flavour profile to ensure an authentic and delightful candy experience, all while eliminating the need for sugar. Begin by gathering your ingredients: candy canes for the garnish, creme de menthe, vanilla vodka, and white creme de cacao. And of course some ice.

Distributed by leading Canadian grocery retail company Unique Foods, Candy Can is currently available nationally at retailers including Sobeys andBulk Barn, and at Couche-Tard, Needs Convenience and Ultramar in select markets. Candy Can has plans for continued expansion across the country, and will soon be introducing additional fun flavours to the market. As an alternative, you can go with Skyy's blueberry, raspberry, or wild strawberry vodkas. A number of other vodka brands produce a blended berry option as well—most include blueberry and strawberry, sometimes raspberry. Look for bottles like Belvedere Wild Berry, New Amsterdam Red Berry, and Pinnacle Berry. Over the past several years I’ve become a huge fan of incorporating candy canes in baked goods and drinks. It all started when my sister made a heaping pile of candy cane whoopie pies for Christmas Eve one year. Since then, I’ve been using them for so much more than hanging on trees. We understand that many consumers are actively seeking healthier alternatives without compromising on taste, and we're incredibly excited to introduce Candy Can to the Canadian market," said Sander de Jonge, Founder of Candy Can. "With Candy Can, our goal is to offer a guilt-free sparkling beverage that allows consumers to enjoy their favourite candy flavours in a delicious, zero sugar format."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment