276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Renbow Crazy Color Semi Permanent Hair Color Cream Lavender No.54 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

HYPE represents a breakthrough color innovation. Create instant color deposits, simply choose your base, drop and apply. These drops allow you to fully customize your hair color, use fewer drops for pastel shades or mix multiple drops to create a brand new tone. Crazy Color® Pastel Sprays are available to all retailers, suppliers and wholesalers direct from the approved Crazy Color® UK distributor Aii. Crazy Color® offer a range of Semi-Permanent, Temporary and After Care products for Crazy Color hair dye in Australia. There are extensive colors and variations within each of those categories. The Classic Crazy Color® Semi-Permanent range comes in a wide variety of colors including Metallics and Neons. Crazy Color Pink: Customer favourites include Crazy Color Pinkissimo, Candy Floss Pink, and Rose Gold

It left my hair feeling pretty nice and conditioned, and it wasn't at all drying, which is a definite bonus, as some other dyes I've tried have left my hair feeling a little dry, even when mixed with a hair mask. As is pretty normal with diluted semi permanent hair dyes, it didn't take to my roots too well. I re dyed it the next time I washed my hair, this time without the carnation pink (although the colour was mostly the same). Like most vivid brands, Crazy Color has thought of every hair colour combo from deep red tones inspired by vampire trends to adorable baby pink colours for a pastel Goth moment. Here are some of the most popular shades in the Crazy Color hair dye range: Crazy Color is an ammonia, PPD, and peroxide free hair dye. Leaving out these strong chemicals means Crazy Color is less likely to damage hair. Semi-permanent hair dyes are less damaging than permanent hair dyes because they are only designed to coat the strands of hair. Be aware of potential irritants in hair dye ingredients, such as ammonia, parabens, PDD, artificial fragrances, and drying alcohols. Also, make sure to conduct a patch test and strand test before applying any product all over your head.Consider workplace dress codes as some professions have restrictions on unnatural colors that may not be visible at first glance but will show up under certain lighting conditions. Primarily for blonde hair or hair that has been lightened in preparation, Crazy Color® ready-to-use spray gives an instant burst of pastel color that can be washed out. Crazy Color® Sprays are ammonia and peroxide free and gentle on the hair. The color lasts for around three washes. Crazy Color Red: Red is always a popular choice of bright hair colour. Choose from a deep Bordeaux Red up to an orange-toned Coral Red. If you have an olive tone with yellow undertones, try warmer shades such as lilac and lavenders. Adore Creative Image Lavender Hair Dye is a good option. These shades will add dimension to medium brown hair colors without drying alcohols.

We hope you will be happy with every Crazy Color product, but we know that sometimes you might need to return an item. Thanks for reading! I hope this helped. What's your favourite purple hair dye? If you have any recommendations for one which doesn't stain hair green or blue then I'd love to know!Conduct a strand test before applying any product all over and watch out for potential irritants or allergens in ingredients like ammonia, parabens, PPD, artificial fragrances, and drying alcohols.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment