276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vox - Pathfinder 10 - 10W Electric Guitar Combo Amplifier

£43.56£87.12Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A guitar amplifier this small and light can sit at the top of your desk easily. That’s an important factor. I/O section Users praised the vintage low-profile vibe of the amp, comparing it with the old-school Vox practice amps. We give the Vox Pathfinder 10 a solid four out of five stars. It’s an excellent practice amp, though we do see some room for improvement. Here’s how we came to that conclusion. sounds like one of its bigger brothers, kinda raw and ragged. That’s not my thing, but it is the classic Its distinctive top panel features a Gain Boost switch plus controls for Volume, Gain, Treble, Bass, Tremolo Speed, and Tremolo Depth. Both the boost and tremolo are footswitchable via an optional VFS2 dual footswitch, offering you even more performance power. (Footswitch not included.)

No longer in production, these amps almost immediately became a sought after collectible as soon as they were discontinued. They're becoming harder and harder to find in good condition, and have even been going up in price, so snag this excellent example today! Such is the concept of the amp, and the ease-of-use it presents becomes pretty attractive for beginners and musicians on a budget. Vox driven tone, so if it is your thing, you won’t be disappointed. If smooth overdrive is your thing, don’t

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Interested In This Item? Message Us With Any Questions, And Feel Free To Make An Offer! We Consider All Reasonable Offers! The speakers are three inches, making this one of the smallest practice amps in this tier, but the sound is comparably loud to the clean setting on the Pathfinder. The Fly3 offers one additional switch for a delay effect, which you can adjust to make the time in-between the delay shorter or longer. The overdrive channel had a mixed response. Some people found it perfectly usable while others clearly warned us to abstain from using it.

There’s not much going on in the input/output section. Here we find a simple offering with an XLR input for your guitar, plus a headphone out / line out for silent practice.

Oh no! Why did I get blocked?

pounds less. Like the Champ, she uses an 8" speaker to push air molecules around. The 15R is a VERY portable The built-in tremolo effect is as good as a boutique tremolo pedal for which you would pay as much as this amp. Naturally, the clean channel is what you would use to drive your distortion pedals. Otherwise, you can rely on the amplifier’s distortion to use your modulation effects. The demo below showcases a musician playing the Vox Pathfinder through a PA system. With the right condenser mic, it can handle its own. I would say is enough for light gigging and garage rehearsals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment